Download “The Flying Things Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4“, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
The Flying Things Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 introduces enchanted brooms and magic carpets that can be ridden to fly over the world.
- The broom can be colorized with any vanilla dye (when the entity is in world by right clicking it with a dye) and you can remove the color with a wet sponge (the sponge won’t be consumed).
- Actually, mobs aren’t allowed to use the flying things (as they are a little dumb to fly, but this might be adapted in a future release), and the flying things are only for one passenger to keep a small hitbox for easy move (but i’ll add a larger version for 2 passengers allowing to easily transport animals & passive entities)
- The flying things can move in water if the config option is enabled (and this also allows to see in water while riding the flying thing)
How to use:
- To be able to craft theses flyings things, you’ll first need to find a Phial of Animation (which can be found in the structure chests), this will unlock the recipes.
- The flying things are controlled by the forward key and your looking direction, they can be dismounted with the sneak key, in this case, the flying thing will return to your inventory.
- The combo sneak + right click can be used to force the flying thing to appear in world without auto-mount, or force it to return in item shape.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2