Download “Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4“, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that adds various Redstone machines originally created by mDiyo.
Mechworks adds copper and aluminum ores that generate in the overworld, these ores are used to craft items throughout the mod.
If aluminum brass is available, it is used instead. E.g. this mod will provide copper and aluminum for Tinkers’ Construct that you can use to make aluminum brass using the smeltery.
Place and retract any kind of block, including ones not normally movable with pistons. They also hold their own inventory as items, meaning you can place drawbridges with drawbridges!
Sets the block in front of it on fire when given a Redstone signal, and can optionally extinguish it when power is removed
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2