XRay Mod for MC
The X-Ray mod is one of Minecraft’s mods which were also called The Simple Xray Mod. This mod was compatible with Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7, 10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 and was created by thehen101. In order to enable this mod, you will need to press the ‘X’ button in the game, but you will need to play carefully as you can get banned in most servers using it. One specific feature that makes the mod pretty handy is the way it adds X-ray vision to minecraft, thus allowing you to find ores so much easier now.
X-Ray Mod Features
This mod has been made in order for players to have the ability of finding specific blocks in mining without them having to spend hours and hours searching for them. Its features have been designed so that you can see the world you created as if you are with x-ray vision and so you can find whatever type of blocks you need. Of course, there are many other features that X-ray mod 1.11 has to offer and those are:
- Increased vision when it comes to caves and shafts together with use of night vision
- Allows you to filter out blocks you do not want
- Take advantage of advance coordinate system which allows you to go where you need to be
- It can quickly have you go wherever in your map using the Fly Mod
- You can see through the blocks so that you can find what you are looking for easily
- Easily find redstones quickly
- Comes with customizable X-ray blocks and keybindings
- Allows for display to be coordinated
- Compatible with just about any other mod out there
Also, for easy use of the X-ray Mod for Minecraft, here are the mod’s keybindings:
- X-Ray Vision – ‘X’
- Fly Mod – ‘F’
- NightLight Vision/ Fullbright – ‘L’
- Redstone Finder – ‘R’
- Better Coordination – ‘C’ or ‘J’
Installing X-Ray Mod Minecraft
When it comes to X-Ray mod, it is important you take note that it does not require for any checks when it comes to Forge API. This means you can easily install and run X-Ray mod whether it is a single player or multiplayer server. You can do so without the need for Minecraft Forge to be installed just as simple compatible Minecraft installation. Here is how it goes:
- Download the xray mod version appropriate for your server.
- After downloading, run the installation file (.jar).
- After which, choose the profile with which you want the xray mod to run with.
- Hit the ‘install’ button then run to make sure that it works.
A useful thing you need to know is that X-ray mod Minecraft is compatible with OptiFine, Liteloader, Forge and the Standard Minecraft. Also, since this mod allows you to see through the blocks, all servers do not allow its use as it is considered as Minecraft cheat. Either way, if you want your Mincraft play to be much easier, using X-Ray mod is pretty handy.
X-Ray Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft – supports everything from 1.6.4 to 1.8.9,1.9,1.11
Credit by AmbientOcclusion