John Mod for Minecraft will make your Minecraft more interesting by adding 3 of the scariest looking mobs to minecraft. You can use this mod to increase your gamplay experience! John, he’s spooky, fast, strong, and drops a gem. Has 40 health. Spawns in Daylight and will not take fire damage. John Takes No Fall Damage. Baby John Jr. spawns in small groups and the Mega Giant John Spawns at Night!
- Has 40 health
- Deals 2.5 damage
- Spawns by himself
- Spawns in Daylight
- Drops a new Gem “Immortality Gem”
- John will not take fire damage
- John Takes No Fall Damage
- New Sounds (Scary!)
- Baby John Jr. spawns in small groups!
- Mega Giant John Spawns at Night! (rare)
John Mod Screenshots:
How to install John Mod for Minecraft:
- 1. Locate your “.minecarft” folder ( Run > %appdata% > “.minecarft” )
- 2. Once in your “.minecraft” folder locate your minecraft.jar ( .minecraft > bin > minecraft.jar )
- 3. Open the Minecraft.jar with Winrar or any 7zip opener.
- 4. DELETE META-INF
- 5. Drag and drop Modloader and AudioMod into your minecraft.jar
- 6. Close your minecraft.jar
- 7. Locate your “.minecraft” folder
- 8. Open up my mod (John mod)
- 9. Simply drag over the “mods” and “Resources” folder into your “.minecraft” folder
- 10. Done!
Leave a Reply