It has been scientifically proven that playing games can be highly beneficial to one’s health if done in the right way, at the right time and for a given period. One of the benefits of playing games is that they help in relieving stress after a hard day at school or workplace.
They also help in creating good socialization skills, especially in young children. With that in mind, Minecraft is a game that you will really enjoy playing with your friends and family members especially now when Minions mod has been developed to make your missions easier.
Minecraft is a game whereby you are required to create your own world. To do so you must have construction materials since you cannot create anything without materials. To acquire these raw materials, you will have to create mines and dig, which takes a lot of time. For those who are not patient enough to go through all the digging, getting bored is inevitable. You have nothing to worry though because you can now have Minions Mod to do all the tedious work for you. How cool is that? With your command, the Minions will do everything for you just like employees do at their work place.
However, nothing good comes so easy, and for you to acquire Minions Mod 1.12.2, you will have to sweat for it. First of all you will have to play the game diligently until you get to level 8 if you are a kind master. But if you reign with cruelty, you will have to do evil for 4 times like slaying living beings to get access to the minions. After getting to level 8, you will receive the Master Item, which will give you extra powers to summon the minions or to do other extra ordinary things. By left-clicking the Master Item, you will get Lightning Bolts while as a right-click will summon the minions.
Once you acquire this mod, you can simply right-click to issue commands, and the minions will do exactly as commanded. By right-clicking the minions, you will command them to drop whatever they have while as a left-click on the same will give the minions a working incentive. The good thing about Minions Mod is that they will work for you without you spending a single dime. Just imagine!
Some of the numerous activities that minions will do for you include, chopping down trees in the forests, carrying stuff around including animals, digging and mining, delivering their loot to you among many others. This makes your building work much easier and faster than it would have been without it.
- Follow you around
- Be sent to places
- Chop down most any kind of trees, including Jungle giants
- Carry you, animals and other players
- Pickup and carry Items in their inventory
- Dig mineshafts complete with stairwell
- Dig out a custom sized space you define
- Mine ore veins you point out to them
- Intelligently strip mine where you tell them to
- Return their goods and loot to you
- Or to a Block with inventory (> 23 slots) you pointed out.
Specific technical information for those interested:
Minions use an A-star algorithm custom pathing system. It’s threaded and multicore-capable.
Hitches and problems/teleporting you see all stem from Minecraft pathfollowing, which is … lets call it suboptimal.
The tree finding algorithm is threadbased aswell, and stops when it has found 16 trees or has scanned a 64×64 area. It supports mod Tree’s so long their custom Tree blocks have “wood” in their name.
Animal abduction works on all entities that extend EntityAnimal.
Strip mining scans the walls and roofs of the dug shaft continuously for precious blocks. Anything that is not worthless (eg dirt, stone, gravel…) is considered precious, so it fully supports mod ores.
Giving the order to mine an ore vein or having found such a vein while strip mining, the Minion will follow the vein and mine all connected Blocks of the same kind until there are no more. Then it will return to the player, or, if it was stripmining, return to that.
They don’t come for free, you have to prove your worth by slaying living beings (to accumulate levels) and then take action for the dark gods. Only after a number of evil deeds they may grant you minions.
Short Minion handbook:
- Kill enough stuff to reach lvl 8
- Press M and do evil 4 times
- Receive Master Item
- Leftlick Master Item for Lightning Bolts
- Rightclick Master Item to spawn Minions
- Rightclick to issue orders, context-sensitive (a place, trees, an animal, an ore vein, your feet)
- Also press M for mining shapes.
- Rightclick chest (FROM DISTANCE) to set it as destination
- Charge staff like a bow to have minions follow you
- Rightclick minions to have them drop whatever they have
- Leftclick Minions for working incentive …. mueheheheh
Minions are fully compatible with SMP. However there may be oddness regarding their movement and animations
Default settings: (configurable by the file in the /mods/ folder)
- Minions main menu: “M”
- Maximum Minions per player: 4
- Cost of evil Deed: 2 levels
- – 4 evil deeds are required to gain minions
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Minions Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.4.5
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Leave a Reply