As a new school year begins, it’s important to inspire and motivate kids with back-to-school quotes. These quotes can help children embrace the excitement and challenges that come with education. Some popular quotes include messages about perseverance, the power of knowledge, and the importance of never giving up. With positive and uplifting words, kids can approach the school year with enthusiasm, knowing that they have the ability to learn and grow. Parents and teachers can use these quotes to encourage kids to embrace learning and to remind them of the value of education..
As the summer season ends, it is time for kids to head back to school and get back into the swing of things. While some children may be excited about the start of a new school year, others may be apprehensive or hesitant.
That is why we have compiled a list of inspiring and uplifting back-to-school quotes for kids that will help them feel motivated and empowered as they embark on this new chapter of their lives. Whether it is a quote about the importance of education, a message about the power of perseverance, or a simple reminder to stay positive and focused, these quotes will give your child the boost they need to tackle the school year with confidence and enthusiasm.
So without further ado, let us dive into our collection of back-to-school quotes for kids!
Recommended Reading: BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST – A PARENT’S GUIDE
Back to School Quotes to Help Your Child Start Strong
- “Respect your parents. They passed school without Google.” – Anonymous.
- “Education can get you the only thing that matters in today’s world—an assigned parking space.” — Gene Perret
- “School is a building which has four walls with tomorrow inside.” – Lon Watters
- “If you think your teachers are tough, wait ‘til you get a boss.” — Bill Gates.
- “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.” — Walt Disney.
- “Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.” — Edmund Burke
- “School bells are ringing loud and clear; vacation’s over, school is here.” — Winifred C. Marshal.
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss.
- “I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.” — Lily Tomlin.
- “A sense of curiosity is nature’s original school of education.” — Smiley Blanton.
- “First day of school, make sure that you know your locker combination.” — Jordan Francis.
- “School is the easiest job you’ll ever have.” — Marty Klazmer.
- “School is a lot like toilet paper. You only miss it when it has gone.” — Anonymous.
- “There is nothing on earth intended for innocent people so horrible as a school.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “It is not that I hate school. I hate waking up early in the morning.” — Unknown.
- “We all learn by experience, but some must attend summer school” — Peter De Vries.
- “High school looks so much cooler on TV.” — Unknown.
- “You can drag my body to school but my spirit refuses to go.” — Bill Watterson
- “I said school starts tomorrow. I didn’t say I was going to be there.” — Kim Harrison.
- “I would enjoy school more if I were allowed to bring a pillow.” — Unknown.
- “Whether you think you can, or think you cannot, you are right.” — Henry Ford.
- “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” — Michael Jordan.
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” — Vidal Sassoon.
- “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” — Wayne Gretzky.
- “Progress not perfection.” — Kimberly Snyder.
As we end our collection of back-to-school quotes for kids, we hope that you and your child have found these words of wisdom to be both inspiring and empowering.
Remember, the start of a new school year can be exciting and nerve-wracking, but anything is possible with the right mindset and a positive attitude. We encourage you to share these quotes with your child and help them feel motivated and confident as they begin this new chapter of their lives. Moreover, no matter the challenges, there is always a way to overcome them with perseverance, hard work, and inspiration.
Good luck to you and your child on this new adventure!
Let us know in the comments which quote resonated with you and your child the most, and remember to share this collection with other parents looking for inspiration to help their kids thrive this school year!
Moonpreneur is on a mission to educate and ignite the flames of entrepreneurship through our holistically created online STEM programs, which will help kids master the futuristic sciences such as Robotics, Game Development, App Development, Advanced Math, and much more.
Register for a free 60-minute robotics and Coding workshop today
As the summer season comes to an end, it’s time for kids to head back to school and get back into the swing of things. While some children may be excited about the start of a new school year, others may feel nervous or hesitant. That’s where inspiring and uplifting back-to-school quotes for kids come in handy. These quotes will help them feel motivated and empowered as they begin this new chapter in their lives. The quotes range from emphasizing the importance of education to highlighting the power of perseverance, all aimed at giving your child the boost they need to tackle the school year with confidence and enthusiasm. So without further ado, let’s dive into a collection of back-to-school quotes for kids! These quotes are sure to make a positive impact on your child’s mindset and help them start strong. Remember, with the right mindset and a positive attitude, anything is possible. Good luck to you and your child on this new adventure!
Hashtags: #School #Quotes #Kids