Installation instructions Download Ultimate Car Mod 1.16.4,1.15.2,1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Ultimate Car Mod 1.16.4,1.15.2,1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Ultimate Car Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to create your own cars, road and biodiesel production for your Minecraft. This mod includes many different vehicles with different features to choose from. But before you can start driving, you need to get started with your gas production. Based on the real biodiesel production, we created a system, which is a vital factor of the mod. After having your car, road construction is the next step: You have various options to design your own streets and be creative.
- Single seater car (6 colors)
- Two seater car (6 colors)
- Truck (two seats,16 colors)
- Truck with container (two seats,16 colors)
- Single seater sports car (16 colors)
- Cars have sounds
- Cars can be damaged and have a damage indication
- Cars need fuel to run
- Cars need to be turned on before driving
- Cars have speedometer and fuel gauge
- Cars can be locked
- Cars have luggage space
- Car horn
- Different cars have different speeds and fuel consumption
- Cars are faster on roads
- Car workshop
- Tools for repairing
- Car crafting
- Many car parts for crafting
- Different asphalt blocks for road construction
- 27 white road markings (lines and arrows)
- 27 yellow road marking (lines and arrows)
- Painter for markings
- Crash barrier
- Cars are faster on asphalt roads
- Gas station
- Biodiesel fabrication
- Canola cultivation
- Oil mill (rape cake as a byproduct)
- Rape cake (to be used as fodder)
- Backmix reactor
- Split Tank (for decantation)
- Methanol extraction through pyrolysis (charcoal as a byproduct)
- Fuel production needs energy created by a generator
- Generator needs fuel to run
- Old school generator that needs no fuel to run
- Fluid pipes
- Fluid extractors
Oil mill: 8 Iron ingots, 1 Piston
Dynamo: 7 Iron ingots, 1 Control unit
Control unit: 4 Iron ingots, 4 Red stone, 1 Sand
Crank: 3 Sticks
Cable: 3 Red stone, 6 Cable insulator
Cable insulator: 3 Wool (any color)
Blast furnace: 8 Iron ingots, 1 Furnace
Backmix reactor: 7 Iron ingots, 1 Control unit, 1 Tank
Tank: 4 Iron ingots, 4 Glass
Fluid pipes: 6 Iron ingots
Fluid extractors: 3 Iron ingots, 2 Fluid pipes
Split tank: 3 Iron ingots, 2 Glass, 2 Tanks
Fuel station: 4 Iron ingots, 1 Iron block, 1 Control unit, 1 Tank, 2 Stone slabs
Canister: 7 Iron ingots, 1 Tank
Generator: 6 Iron ingots, 1 Control unit, 1 Tank, 1 3-cylinder engine
3-Cylinder engine: 3 Flints, 3 Engine pistons, 3 Iron blocks
Engine piston: 1 Iron ingot, 2 Iron sticks
Iron sticks: 2 Iron ingots
6-Cylinder engine: 7 Iron ingots, 2 3-cylinder engines
Car workshop: 6 Iron ingots, 1 Piston
Car workshop part: 7 Iron ingots
Wooden car (single seater): 1 Windshield, 1 Seat, 1 Control unit, 1 Chest, 1 3-cylinder engine, 4 Car body parts, 1 Car tank, 2 Axles. To be crafted in the car workshop. You can use any wood color for the car body parts to define the vehicle color. For one car, it has to be the same color of body parts.
Two different color examples:
Wooden car (two seats): 1 Windshield, 2 Seats, 1 Control unit, 1 Chest, 1 3-cylinder engine, 6 Car body parts, 1 Car tank, 2 Axles. To be crafted in the car workshop. You can use any wood color for the car body parts to define the vehicle color. For one car, it has to be the same color of body parts.
Two different color examples:
Transporter: 1 Windshield, 1 Seat, 1 Control unit, 2 Chests (or 1 chest and 1 container for a larger inventory � see lower picture), 1 3-cylinder engine, 6 Hardened clay blocks, 3 Axles, 1 Car tank. To be crafted in the car workshop. You can use any of the 16 clay colors to define the vehicle color. You can not mix the color for one vehicle.
Sports car: 1 Windshield, 1 Seat, 1 Control unit, 1 Chest, 1 6-cylinder engine, 4 Hardened clay blocks, 2 Axles, 1 Ttank. To be crafted in the car workshop. You can use any of the 16 clay colors to define the vehicle color. You can not mix the color for one vehicle.
Two different color examples:
Windshield: 6 Glass panes
Car seat: 3 Wool blocks(any color), 5 Wooden planks (any color)
Car body part: 4 Logs(any color) , 2 Planks (any color). Logs and planks have to be the same color/sort/type of wood.
Car tank: 8 Iron ingots, 1 Tank
Axle: 2 Wheels, 1 Iron stick
Wheel: 1 Iron ingot, 4 BLACK wool blocks
Repair kit: 6 Iron ingots, 1 Screwdriver, 1 Wrench, 1 Hammer
Screwdriver: 1 Iron ingot, 2 Iron sticks
Wrench: 2 Iron ingot, 2 Iron sticks
Hammer: 3 Iron ingot, 2 Iron sticks
Painter: 2 White dye, 2 Sticks
Yellow painter: 2 Yellow dye, 2 Sticks
Crash barriers: 8 Iron ingots
Asphalt: 8 Cobblestones, 1 Black wool or 1 coal
Asphalt slope: 6 Asphalt
Upper asphalt slope (flat): 4 Asphalt
Lower asphalt slope (flat): 4 Asphalt
Asphalt slab: 3 Asphalt
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge and Redstone Flux API.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you�ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Ultimate Car Mod 1.16.4/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
Link Download : https://dl2.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=53
Minecraft Game version 1.15.1
Link Download : https://dl2.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=51
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Link Download : https://dl2.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=52
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Link Download : https://dl2.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=50
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
Link Download : https://dl2.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=48
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Link Download : https://dl2.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=49
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!