Installation instructions Download ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.12.2 Description:
Ever felt that Minecraft doesnt really have a realistic architecture and maybe you want to spruce things up a little? Or maybe you just need to make the buildings look better? Either way, ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.12.2 is a great new mod that offers all the variety, ovals, cylinders and non-cubic shapes that you need in order to make your buildings one of a kind, enjoyable and very interesting as a result.
One thing to note about the mod is that it offers all the possibilities that you want and the coolest thing here is that you are free to be creative. This means that you can add in all the elements and visual designs that you might want from the experience, all while getting more customization options and so on. Its nice to use this mod because it does manage to offer some stuff that you can rarely find in the source material. Not only that, but the mod is really nice to begin with and it makes the gameplay truly funny mainly thanks to the creative benefits that it has.
You do need the Minecraft Forge in order to make it work however the entire experience is created with the idea that you need to use other mods too in order to complete the looks. Its not something hard to do but it can be challenging and thats where the true power of this mod comes into play. Its one of those mods that really manage to show their appeal and look in a simple manner and it will indeed pay off.
Customizing the architecture with the ArchitectureCraft Mod Minecraft is a breeze but you do have to create a building plan because the more you play the better the experience will get in the end. With help from some experience you can create massive monuments and impressive locations that will take you one step forward and to the next level!
Why install the ArchitectureCraft Mod Minecraft? Because it really manages to bring in something special and more fun to the table. Its not like other mods and instead it focuses a lot on the quality of the entire experience. Its easy to use and it does integrate all the elements that you should need in order to have fun and enjoy your time. You really get complete control over the way you create structures and how you do it, so just check out this great mod right now and you will not be disappointed! It really is one of the best design and architecture mods, so the mod is surely a must download for all creative builders out there!
See the Users Manual for detailed instructions.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!