Installation instructions Download Minecraft BiblioCraft Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Download Minecraft BiblioCraft Mod Description:
Storage in Minecraft can be a huge problem, but thankfully with the help of the BiblioCraft Mod you will be able to solve it just fine. While the normal inventory can seem to have a nice size at first, the reality is that you will start to add more and more so it wont pass that much time until the inventory will be filled. There are a few solutions that you can use in order to achieve these results, and you will be able to do that thanks to the mod, as this enables you to add a multitude of items in the game world and avoid storing them in your inventory, thus saving space.
It is basically a simple mod that provides you with the ability to explore the game world in any way you see fit and then add these items within your Minecraft home at any given time. Simply put this mod provides you with 8 new types of storage blocks, each one of them being unique and suitable for a certain set of items.
Within the BiblioCraft Mod you can find a multitude of things, such as a professional book case that allows you to add up to 16 books, a large set of armor, and here you can even find a potion shelf or a tool rack. These are diverse and thanks to them you can easily enrich the game experience.
These items can be added in the game world whenever you see the need, and the best part about this is that once you place them, they will be there even if you play singleplayer or multiplayer. BiblioCraft Mod Minecraft focuses a lot on durability and it allows you to get the job done really fast when it comes to enriching the appeal of your home and also providing a few other unique tools into the mix as well.
- Bookcase – Build a magnificent library, filled with words and signs, that no one understands.
- Armor Stand – Equip and unequip armor sets when coming or leaving home in a simple way.
- Display Case – Put those rare artifacts on display.
- Potion Shelf – Finally a place to put all my pois… err healing potions!
- Tool Rack – Four spots for easy tool storage, show off those tool and grab them just when needed.
- Shelf – Decorate the rooms with this shelf and display souvenirs for everyone else to see.
- Wood Label – A better solution to naming containers compared to the sign.
- Desk – Becoming the next J. K. Rowling couldn’t be simpler. Type the next best-selling novel in this desk, sign it, and soon enough, words will spread…
- Typesetting Table – …but those words can be spread faster with the help of this table. Share the saved books with friends via copying folder and passing it around…
- Printing Press – … but sharing could also be done with this ingenious contraption, which will speed up the distribution via copying signed (or enchanted) books.
- Wooden Table – Finally a place to put your cup of Coffee before it cools down.
- Seat – After all these years finally somewhere to sit down and relax in minecraft, no more sitting on the stairs. Customise it with Seat Backs as well.
- Dinner Plate – No more eating out of chests or the floor, add a touch of class to your eating experience.
- Fancy Lantern – Show the neighbours that their torches on the front yard are a relic of the previous era!
- Fancy Lamp – No more torch pollution in the home, upgrade to one of the 3 different models of light-emitting lamps!
- Cookie Jar – Disguised anti-theft contraption. Don’t get caught with your hand in it!
- Disc Rack – Show off your record collection or those fine dinner plates.
- Map Frame – For the aspiring cartographer, display your maps and more.
- Desk Bell – “Ding Ding”
- Tape Measure – How far was it again? No longer is manual labour required for measuring!
- Reading Glasses – Seeing in to the tiny world of hidden mod information.
- Tinted Glasses – Costumization cannot be forgotten!
- Monocle – Become a true Gentleman.
- Print Press Chase – Used with Typesetting Table.
- Print Press Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy books.
- Enchanted Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy enchanted books.
- Drafting Compass – Mark those important places on the map.
- Waypoint Compass – Old school GPS, tell it where you want to go and it’ll point you in the right direction.
- Redstone Book – Used with Bookcase. Create that hidden entrance you always wanted.
- Clipboard – Never forget the daily chores with this handy check-list book.
- Screw Gun – Tighten up the table cloths before wind takes them away.
- Lock and Key – Prevent eavesdropping inside containers.
- Atlas – A book which can be used as a Journey Map and can have waypoints. Can hold many maps so when the player walks off the map, the player walks onto the next one.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
|Name||Download Minecraft BiblioCraft Mod – Build your world (1.12.2 -> 1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 18, 2023|
|Get it on PC||Forge version:
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2: Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3: Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4: Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly