Installation instructions Download Boom Plus Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Boom Plus Mod Description:
Boom Plus Mod for Minecraft, as its name says, adds many new types of ores and explosives into you Minecraft world game. This mod is currently clientside, however, serverside version is still working on progress.
Heres a list of everything Boom+ has to offer:
Small Boom: The Small Boom creates a small explosion radius, similar to the size of a TNT explosion, but bigger.
Medium Boom: The Medium Boom creates an explosion almost 4 times the size of a TNT explosion, great for low-resource griefing!
Massive Boom: The Massive Boom is pretty self-explanatory. It just makes a BIG explosion.
Radioactive Boom: The Radioactive Boom is a nuclear version of the Massive Boom, you can guess what it does
Nether Boom: The Nether Boom brings a little slice of the Nether to wherever you set this off!
Radioactive Ore: Radioactive Ore drops 2 Radioactive Gunpowder. Radioactive Gunpowder is used to craft Radioactive Booms.
Blaze Ore: Blaze Ore can be found only in the Nether. Blaze Ore drops 3 Blaze Powder and spawns 1 Blaze once the block has been mined. This is an easy way to obtain Blaze Powder for explosives or vanilla items.
Radioactive Gunpowder: Radioactive Gunpowder is used to craft Radioactive Booms. It can only be mined from Radioactive Ores.
Cool Glasses: Cool Glasses dont do anything apart from make you cooler.
Bomb Jacket and Detonator: If you have the Boom Jacket in your inventory when you press the Detonator, you will explode with a force of nearly 4 times that of a TNT explosion. You will most likely die without armor, the jacket is destroyed once used.
Boom Plus Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
|Name||Download Boom Plus Mod – The strange box (1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 23, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly