Installation instructions Download Clay Soldiers Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Clay Soldiers Mod Description:
The Minecraft experience is nice on its own even in the vanilla version, but if you add mods then this can be even better, and you can take for example the Clay Soldiers Mod. This tiny mod allows you to inset a new set of soldiers that are created out of clay. These are funny little mods that can be used at any given time in the game world, in any way you deem necessary.
These tiny mobs added in the game are basically like summoned minions and they will literally attack anything that comes your way. This nice mod provides you with a personal set of bodyguards that will follow you literally anywhere in the game world, so its fun, exciting and very easy to use at all times. Of course, the Clay Soldiers Mod Minecraft is great for those that play in singleplayer and just want someone to tag along with them in order to stop feeling alone, as this is an issue that many gamers tend to encounter unfortunately.
You can easily play Clay Soldiers Mod without any given problem, and the great part about the title is definitely the fact that these tiny creatures are constantly trying to tag along with you, something we think as being really cool and just plain awesome to be honest. This mod is known for being one of those additions to Minecraft that are not mandatory at all. On the other hand, with the mod you just have the possibility to literally enrich and further improve your Minecraft experience at all times.
Included with the mod are numerous bonuses and abilities for your soldiers that you can use at all times. These include things such as fire charges, as well as a ton of customization, so you can easily change the color of your minions in Clay Soldiers Mod as well, its all up to you.
Crafting the minions you want in the mod is very simple and it provides you with a lot of convenience, so you are bound to like the result at all times. Not only that, but with Clay Soldiers Mod you can also have the companions you always wanted and needed in Minecraft!
A clay soldier is an item you can hold in your hand. It is crafted using a clay block (for substance) and soulsand (for sustaining intelligent life). Once you have a nice little pile in your hands (up to 16), right-click to place them all at once or sneak-right-click to place only one.
They will quickly spread out and begin to roam the landscape. The soldiers walk slow and dont jump very high, but they have enough arm strength to climb up a single block. Unfortunately, since they lack a decent skeletal support structure (or even skin, for that matter), their delicate figures can be horribly mutilated by even the weakest of blows. A player can cripple a clay soldier in just a single punch.
So naturally, they arent hostile towards anything bigger than themselves. But what in the world are they qualified to fight against? Other clay soldiers, of course! There are a whole lot of different teams you can craft your pale gray soldiers into: All 16 dyes (light gray count as regular soldiers for that matter) and even melon/pumpkin flavored! If you place two (or more) different teams and they can see each other, they immediately begin to fight.
Youre probably thinking: Well, thats neat and all, but is there anything to spice up the fights? The answer is: Of course! Clay Soldiers can ride a plethora of different mounts and can hold a huge array of upgrades, on which youll find out shortly.
Choose from a variety of equipment, arm your soldiers to the teeth and have a showdown to see which type of assistance is more beneficial to their survival! All you need to do is drop the desired item on the ground for them to pick up. You can even drop a stack of said item and theyll evenly split it up amongst themselves:
- Stick, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 2-3 points
- Arrow, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 4-5 points, drops feather, counts as stick upgraded with flint
- Blaze Rod, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, causes burn time on target
- Bone, 30 uses, increases melee damage by 3-4, increases melee range slightly, can not be equipped while riding mount, can not ride mount while equipped
- Shear Blade, 25 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, by 3-4 damage on first hit while stealthed, can be held in either hand
- Glistering Melon, 25 uses, heals any ally below 25% hp by 15 points, soldier doesnt attack enemies while equipped with this
- Gravel, 15 uses, thrown for 2-3 points damage
- Snowball, 5-20 uses, thrown for 0 damage, slows target on hit
info: uses depend on the item given! snowball gives 5; snow layer gives 10; snow block gives 20
- Fire Charge, 15 uses, thrown for 1-2 damage, causes burn time on hit
- Bowl, 20 uses, reduces incoming physical damage by half (when used with leather, only receives 25% of original damage)
info: no longer entirely blocks ranged attacks, only reduces damage from them
- Shear Blade, 25 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, by 3-4 damage on first hit while stealthed, can be held in either hand
- Emerald, 5-45 uses, deals 3-4 direct unavoidable damage at medium range, plus two with sugarcane boost, doubles if target is wet
info: uses depend on the item given! emerald item gives 5 uses; emerald block gives 45 uses
- Nether Quartz, 4 uses, deals heavy knockback to all targets nearby if soldier takes too many hits
- IronIngot, Makes soldier vastly resistant to knockback, increases knockback dealt to others, both effects neutralized vs another iron ingot user
- Brick, Makes soldier extremely slow and less willing to move, will use ranged attacks if available before melee
- String, Makes soldier resist all damage from one explosion
- Cactus, 75% chance to negate burn time, halves total burn time otherwise
- Nether Brick, Gives burn time to any soldier that attacks nether brick user with unarmed attacks
- Wheat, Makes soldier never attack, even if hit first
- Nether Wart, Makes soldier attack its allies
- Fermented Spider Eye, Makes soldier not attack, unless attacked first
- Leather, 20 uses, reduces incoming physical damage by half (when used with bowl, only receives 25% of original damage)
- Food, 4 uses, heals soldier when below 25%, healed XP is hungerPoints * 0.5
- Gold Nugget, gives soldier a crown, all of team follows the king
- Glowstone, makes soldier glow, block gives to infinite soldiers
- Gunpowder, 1 use, soldier explodes on death (incompatible with magmacream/firework star)
- MagmaCream, 1 use, places a 2 second time bomb on the soldier which deals the final attack if killed by melee hit (incompatible with gunpowder/fireworkstar)
- Sugar, makes soldier move faster (incompatible with diamond upgrades)
- Clay, 4 uses, revives fallen soldiers of own color
- GhastTear, 2 uses, revives brick dolls to own color
- RedstoneDust, 4 uses, causes target to entirely stop attacking for 3 seconds, applied by all thrown and melee attacks, block gives to infinite soldiers
- Slimeball, 5 uses, causes target to entirely stop moving for 3 seconds, applied by all thrown and melee attacks
- Feather, soldier can not attack while falling, soldiers fall is slowed greatly and takes no damage on landing, no effect with iron ingot or while mounted
- GlassBottle/Pane/Block, doubles vision range, soldier can see stealthed enemies, bottles and panes give 1, block as infinite supply
- Paper/Book, gives a plain cape, dyed paper and books give colored capes, book gives to infinite soldiers
- Diamond, gives super crown and cape, doubles number of uses for all limited use items, grants sugar speed boost, multiplies hp by 10, incompatible with diamond block
- Diamond Block, gives super crown and cape, multiplies limited use item uses by five, grants sugar speed boost, multiplies hp by 80, incompatible with diamond
- EnderPearl, soldier zombifies, gains +5 hp, heals fully when deals last hit to a target, targets slain become zombies, dies after 10 minutes of no fighting
- BlazePowder, 1 use, instantly kills target with fire, turning it into brick doll
- RedMushroom, 1 use, applies poison to target
- BrownMushroom, 2 uses, heals soldier for 10 hp when below 25%
- LillyPad, soldier has pants and will float on water, no effect when used with iron ingot
- Egg, soldier is ghostly and can not be detected by enemies not wearing glass goggles, doubles damage output of shears, will be detected when others wearing glasses
- WheatSeed, soldier can NOT be infected by any zombification
- WoodButton, increases melee damage by 1 when no weapon is equipped, incompatible with stone button
- StoneButton, increases melee damage by 2 when no weapon is equipped, incompatible with wood button
- MobHead, gives the soldier a mask to wear
- FireworkStar, 1 use, soldier explodes on death in a firework effect, incompatible with gunpowder/magmacream
Before well talk about the mounts, lets firstly talk about how to clean up a mess! Your soldiers run away and you dont want to chase them around, killing every single one of them? Or youre just tired of the current fight and want to restart the match with different upgrades? Then we have the right device for you! Upon usage it will kill every soldier (and mounts, too) in a 32 block radius, clean and tidy! Theres also a hardened version, which gives the double amount of uses.
For the creative crafters: When you use it while sneaking, you can delete every clay soldier / mount item laying on the floor, too!
Horses and Pegasi
Indeed you can craft a trusty steed for them to sit on! Simple soulsand and a material, which is usable to craft a horse for your personal armies to ride and enjoy. Horses have no team allegiance, so any soldier can ride any horse. Depending on the used material, a horse will have either more health or more speed. In 50% of cases a soldier with a horse gets hit, the horse will take the damage instead of the rider. Be careful not to burn the horses, though!
But normal horses may be not enough for you. So why not try pegasi? Those elegant flying creatures will hover above the ground and share the same material treats as horses.
These adorable little things come in different flavors, which are all capable of holding your armies above water. Also, if they get damaged, theyll reflect a small potion of the damage back to the attacker! Other than that, each type has its own speed and health values, just like horses do.
Bunnies come in ALL the wool colors and, different from their horse/pegasus/turtle counterpart, have the same speed and amount of health. They will hop as high as the player can, even when ridden, which is amazing considering their size! Oh, and they constantly jump around when a soldier hops on them, making it difficult for the enemies to hit them properly.
Those spider-like creatures can be crafted from any type of (vanilla) sapling, so there are the richest mount regarding type variety! You ask Why spider-like? Well, because they can climb up to 3 block-high walls! Despite having so much different types (36), or even because of that, they are all the same regarding speed/health, just like bunnies.
The day of extended, never ending battles is upon us! This is the greatest piece of clay-technology weve ever made. This device, when activated, will call upon the spirits of fallen soldiers of the many battles past to return to the frey in an attempt to redeem themselves in combat once more! It can also provide a spirit-mount for the spawned soldier. Both wont drop any item upon death, neither themselves nor their upgrades! Enemy soldiers will attempt to deactivate the nexus, but only when they have no target to attack anymore. Did we tell you that it can throw anything the soldiers can throw? No? Well, now you know.
Youve always wanted to know how many soldiers are on the battlefield and predict who will win? Weve heard your calls and crafted this next wonder in clay-technology! Just by holding it, you can see which team with how many members is on the battlefield. It even goes as far and counts the number of mounts.
This is a non-finished feature for now! Stuff can change, you have been warned!
This is explained in the upgrades section, so well just give you the crafting recipes here:
For all those adventurers out there, weve asked the all-mighty ChunkGenerator to add those to his generation features, and he finally heard us! When generating new chunks of land (either by generating a new world or by exploring new areas), you may encounter one of these buildings, filled with peaceful clay soldiers and a chest filled with clay-related stuff in them. But be careful, since there is a chance of encountering a zombified hut whose inhabitants are out to kill you!
How it works:
Clay Soldiers Mod is an item you can hold in your hand. It is crafted using a clay block (for substance) and soulsand (for sustaining intelligent life). Specifically, one block of clay and one block of soulsand can be used to create four soldiers. Once you have a nice little pile in your hands (up to 16), right-click to place them all at once. They will quickly spread out and begin to roam the landscape. They walk slow and dont jump very high, but they have enough arm strength to climb up a single block. Unfortunately, since they lack a decent skeletal support structure (or even skin, for that matter), their delicate figures can be horribly mutilated by even the weakest of blows. A player can cripple a clay soldier in just a single punch. So naturally, they arent hostile towards anything bigger than themselves. So, what in the world are they qualified to fight against? Other clay soldiers, of course!
Clay soldiers have a team-based mentality. They respect similar colors of their race, and treat their identical equals as brothers. But when colors other than grey come into play, things start to get a little bit more exciting! You can use red dye, blue dye, green dye, yellow dye, orange dye, pink dye, brown dye (cocoa beans) or purple dye to change the color of your soldiers, and then set them loose to start a fight! Grey soldiers are peaceful unless attacked, but all other colors will rush in for the kill without mercy! Their natural hatred towards members of a different spectrum allows for a lot of exciting events to take place in your Minecraft world. Build giant battlefields, arm your fortresses to the teeth, and let your soldiers transform the earth into a sea of crumbled clay!
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
|Download Minecraft Clay Soldiers Mod – It’s Hard To Be a God (1.12.2->1.7.10)
March 5, 2023
|Get it on PC
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly