Installation instructions Download First Aid Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Download First Aid Mod Description:
First Aid Mod for Minecraft divides the Minecraft health system into different parts. Armor is only taken for the part that is currently being damaged, e.g. when you hurt your foot, the armor in the foot slot will be damage. It also introduces debuff to make your life harder. These can be constant (as long as you dont heal your body) or on hit.
This mod aims to revamp the minecraft health system for players. It adds a part system, so your feet, hands, head and torso have their own health.
HEALTH SYSTEM: The old health bar got replaced by 8 different health regions, so your Head, Body, Legs and Feet have their own health bar. This mod disables vanilla health regeneration by default. This effect stays even if you remove the mod. It can be changed in the config or by typing /gamerule naturalRegeneration true.
Healing can be done by using bandages or plaster. When you right click them in your inventory, you get a GUI where you can choose where you want to apply it. You will die as soon as your head or body health drop to zero.
DEBUFFS: Certain debuffs may apply when your limbs get damaged, so when e.g. your feet get damaged, you will get a constant slowness debuff, or when your head gets hit servere enough, blindness and/or nausea will apply for a short time.
All debuffs can be supressed by morphine. When you take morphine, no health debuffs will apply while it is active, but as soon as the effect runs out, your constant debuffs will reappear.
ARMOR: Armor calculation has also been changed: If your legs get hit, only the armor of your legs will be taken into account.
But because the armor value of a typical helmet is much lower than a chestplate, these values get multiplied with a factor
So armor for your head and body are very important if you want to survive.
How to use:
- You can heal your body by applying bandages or plaster (just right click), or you can use (when activated using the config) other vanilla items or even (if enabled) the natural regeneration. If a part is in a bad condition, debuff may be applied, or you might even die because of a critical parts health to drop under zero. These effects (except death) can be suppressed by morphine for about 5-7 minutes.
- This mod disables vanilla health regeneration by default. This effect stays even if you remove the mod. It can be changed in the config or by typing /gamerule naturalRegeneration true.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
|Name||Minecraft First Aid Mod – Healing easier than ever (1.19.3 -> 1.18.2 ->1.12)|
|Update on||February 17, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.2
For Minecraft 1.19.3
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly