Installation instructions Download FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2 Description:
FTB Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 aims to provide several useful utilities within the FTB Platform ranging from friends list, server configuration utilities, world borders, guide system and many other features.
- Guide system Introduces a very basic way to write game guides that can be used in game. These can be written offline in plain text and imported into your client. This will allow anyone to write guides that can be used in game as tutorials etc.
- Friends system Self explanatory, its an in game friends system that is used for various other features such as
- Chunk Claiming Players will now be able to claim chunks preventing anyone but themselves and/or their friends from building or breaking blocks in that chunk. This is limited via config options.
- Backup system Back up your worlds on a regular basis.
- Auto-restart timer One of the best ways to maintain your server is regular restarts, this allows admins to automate the process.
- World borders. Allows admins to effectively limit the size of any worlds with a 1.8 minecraft like border. Borders can have custom position (default to 0,0) and size per-dimension
- Inventory viewer This command will allow admins to access any players inventory at any time online and easily add or remove items. Supports Baubles. (Personal note, this command is amazing)
- Warps (/setwarp [ID], /warp [ID]) Players can teleport to any location/dimension set by server admins
- Config reloading with /admin reload
- FriendsGUI where you can see misc stats of users Total play time, deaths, first time joined, last time seen etc.
- Safe spawn from mobs / Spawn PVP Hostile mobs in spawn area wont spawn and wont be able to attack you. SpawnPVP blocks other players from attacking you.
- MOTD on player login Self Explanatory
- Starting items Want your players to have a set of tools or items when they first join the server, (Items are set in server config, in format minecraft:item_id size damage)
- Chat links When someone posts a link in chat and its not clickable, FTBU prints [Link] that you can click from chat window.
- Json configs (Can be edited with /admin config)
- Badges Now you can make and add custom badges to players that are playing on your server.
- /reload Reloads configs for server and clients
- /ftb_worldID Prints current world UUID
- /ftb_mode list Prints a list of available modes
- /ftb_mode get Prints current world mode
- /ftb_mode set [mode] Sets world mode to [mode]
- /edit_config <ID> [group] [entry] [value] Opens config Gui, if only 1st argument is given
- /set_item_name [Name] Sets item display name for held item, like an Anvil
- /ftb_notify <player|@a> [notification Json] Sends a popup notification to player
- /back Teleports player to his last death location
- /spawn Teleports player to Overworld spawn
- /tpl [player] Teleports to [player] if he is online or last location if offline
- /warp [ID] Teleports player to server set warp [ID]
- /admin invsee [player] If player is online, opens his inventory. Armor on left top row, Baubles on right top row.
- /admin setwarp [ID] Sets warp [ID] to current position of player
- /admin delwarp [ID] Deletes warp [ID]
- /admin unclaim Unclaims current chunk (The Future is now, Opens a GUI)
- /admin unclaim_all <player | @a> Unclaims all chunks from all dimensions
- /admin loaded_chunks Opens a guide that shows all loaded chunks (from all mods) in all dimensions
- /admin worldborder on|off Enables/disables world border
- /admin worldborder get [dim] Prints world border size for dimension [dim]
- /admin worldborder set [dim] [radius] Sets world border radius for dimension [dim]
- /admin worldborder center Sets world border center to current players locatoin
- /admin worldborder center [x] [z] Sets world border center to x, z
- /admin player saveinv|loadinv <player|@a> Saves/loads player inventory to/from /local/ftbu/playerinvs/
- /admin player saveinv|loadinv <player> [custom name] Saves/loads player inventory to/from /local/ftbu/playerinvs/custom/
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!