Installation instructions Download iPixeli’s Gender Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Download Minecraft iPixeli’s Gender Mod Description:
One of the drawbacks of the original Minecraft is that it does not allow the players to choose the gender for their character. The default Minecraft playable character is Steve (or Alex) a truly young man, and you do not any other choices.
Do you want a female character to diversify your game world? Gender Mod designed by iPixeli will allow you to do that. Before this mod, you can only use Skins to make your characters looks more feminine, but this cannot change their gender. Now, with the Gender Mod, you will have a truly female character as you want.
The Gender Mod gives you the option to change your gender within the game. It allows you to become a male or female and also become an adult or child. It also has the option to turn a player into a female or child complete with their own hurt sound effects.
4 options for gender and age of characters added by the Gender Mod:
- Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
- Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture, have their own hurt sound.
- Children: Are smaller, and have their own default texture based on gender
- Zombies: There are occasional female zombies that are just like the regular ones, they use the female model and have their own default texture
In addition, the skin you set on your Minecraft Profile is not removed by this mod. If a user has a skin, their skin will show. If a user does not have a skin, the default player textures will show based on that player’s gender and age settings.
How to use:
- Press G for the mod main menu
How to set Hotkey:
- While in game, press Esc, Click Options, Click Controls
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
|Minecraft iPixeli’s Gender Mod – Male or Female, change yourself (1.18.2 -> 1.12.2)
|February 21, 2023
|Get it on PC
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly