Installation instructions Download Mercurius Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Mercurius Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Mercurius Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 selects the client or player sessions and process data from our our central stats.
Is there any personally identifiable data? Absolutely not. Access logs have been disabled for the API ingest and your IP address is not stored with stats data. We have no way of knowing who a row of data belongs to.
- SessionID: Several versions of this exist, including a Client Session and a Play Session. Generated when you start your client, and a unique ID generated when you start a world or join a server. Generated with random unidentifiable information.
- InstallID: This is a unique ID given to a modpack installation, constant through the life of that installation.
- Modpack: Name of the modpack youre playing (as indicated by the modpack developer)
- Forge Version: The version of Forge you are running.
- Java Version: The version of Java you are running.
- Minecraft Version: The version of Minecraft you are running.
- Start Time: Sent with Client start and Play Session start.
- End Time: Sent with Play Session (not currently sent with Client exit)
- Installed Mods/Versions: A one time packet sent with the information of all mods installed and their status (enabled/disabled) and their versions.
How it works?
- When starting the client, the initial packet is sent to stage the statistics data for your session. Upon starting a world, a similar packet is sent (you may make changes while in the client before starting a world). The client pings every 5 minutes to let us know that youre still connected and sending data. When you stop a world, a small STOP packet is sent to let us know youve exited your world.
- The largest packet is the initial packets sent that include the modpack information. This should have little impact on your bandwidth, even after long and frequent play sessions.
- You can opt out globally by turning the snooper settings off in Minecraft which sends information back to Mojang. Out of courtesy and respect, weve decided that this is something we will absolutely respect as well. Additionally, if there is certain information listed above that you would prefer not send us, you can opt out invididually. Because we value the reliability of our statistics, some options arent available for you to opt out of indvidually, and do require you to opt out globally.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Mercurius Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!