Installation instructions Download Minecraft Zan’s minimap [1.12.2->1.14.4] (Location Indicator)
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Minecraft Zan’s minimap [1.12.2->1.14.4] (Location Indicator) Description:
Today games are not viewed only as a child’s venture; there are very many adults who enjoy the challenges that are presented by most games. There are several games in the market today but one of the most popular games is the Minecraft game. Minecraft is loved by many, mostly because of its uniqueness; having to build your own world instead of playing in a world that has already been set out for you. The little but very important modifications make the game more interesting.
Zan-s minimap which is also known as Voxelmap, is one such modification that adds an interesting feature to this game. This is however recommended for the Minecraft version: 1.11.2, 1.11,1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4/1.5.2. What makes this mod outstanding is the fact that it enables the player to know exactly where they have been and where they are heading to.
Unique features of the Voxelmap
This Voxelmap or the Zan-s minimap has several similarities to the Rei’s minimap, but with more customization options. This minimap mod has support for Aliens motion Tracker and retro Sun direction mod. It also supports square shaped minimaps and offers more texture packs. Other than a Radar mod for multiplayer, it also supports several languages; making it truly one of a kind.
This mod is a great add on to your Minecraft game especially with the graphical menu that allows you to modify the map details and an advanced height indicator for mobs.
The indicator for mobs shows you the locations of the enemies that are near you, helping you avoid colliding with them when you least expect it. When you play depending completely on your luck, then things get a little technical.
Voxelmap offers a death maker that shows your exact death location; it’s easier to successfully advance to different levels with this particular feature.
Zans minimap controls:
- Press ‘M’ to open the options for the map (default key) where you can tune it to your liking
- Pressing ‘B’ will let you add a waypoint to the map, which has many uses, can be used to find certain things, to mark points of interests on your map and much more.
- ‘Z’ will zoom the minimap, cycling through the various levels of zoom.
- To open the full map, simply press ‘X’, and unlike the crafted map, this shows places you haven’t explored yet.
- There is also an unbound key that toggles mobs, simply bind the key you want to it to toggle if you want to see mobs on the map or not.
- Remove all other keybinds set to M, Zan-s seems to take last priority. Just go to options > controls > all and find ANYTHING that’s on M and change it.
Screenshot for the Zan-s Minimap:
Zan-s minimap is a rather famous minimap mod created by Zan
Installation procedure for the Zan-s Minimap:
1. The installation procedure for Voxelmap varies depending on the version of your minecraft. The Zan-s minimap installation procedure for the version 1.7.2 starts with downloading the Modloader before downloading the Zan-s minimap.
2. All you have to do is go to the start menu and type – %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and press enter. Using the WinRAR, 7zip or any other archive software; open the Minecraft.jar then proceed to opening Voxelmap zip file. Drag and drop the Voxelmap files and folders into the jar.
3. Another important action that assists to avoid black-screen issues is to delete META-INF folder.
4. Finally launch the Minecraft, check if the mod is installed properly then back up your minecraft.jar.
[quote]Notices:One thing to remember is that it is very advisable to install Zan-s Minimap on fresh copy of the minecraft game. The installation procedure below is for v1.7.2 and earlier versions..[/quote]
- Support for Aliens Motion Tracker and Retro Sun Direction mod
- Better height indicator for mobs
- Death Marker shows your last death location
- Square shaped minimap
- Graphical Menu for modifying map details.
- Radar Mod for multiplayer
- Additional texture packs supported
- Multiple languages supported
Zan-s Minimap mod Download Links :
For Minecraft 1.7.10 to Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.10.2,1.11,1.12.2
For 1.8 ‘ Requires Liteloader
Liteloader version 1.8: Download from Link 1
For 1.7.10 ‘ Requires Liteloader
Download Litloader 1.7.10 and run its installer. Then get the Voxelmap mod file from link above. After that go to /.minecraft/mods folder and put the litemod file there. Finally, launch Minecraft using Liteloader profile.
- ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip: Download from Link 1
- ZansMinimap1.6.2.zip: Download from Link 1
Update by MamiyaOtaru
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!