Installation instructions Download Photoptics Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Photoptics Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
If you are the kind of person who enjoys games where you have to look through a pair of binoculars to make decisions based on a detailed view of far-away objects, or if you just enjoy seeing the beauty of the stars through a telescope, then you are sure to like the new Photoptics (Telescopes) Mod for Minecraft.
It is a brand-new mod, so it only has a few items so far, but as Minecraft players discover how cool the Photoptics Mod is, more items and features will be added to the mod.
How the Mod Works
Minecraft is an open-ended sandbox game where the fun comes from interacting with your environment by mining for raw materials and building things with them. The Photoptics (Telescopes) Mod 1.12.2 lets you build binoculars and telescopes out of materials already present in the Minecraft universe. You can make binoculars out of four glass panes and three iron ingots. To make a telescope using the mod, you need a glass block, a glass pane, and an iron block. Both of the optical instruments allow you to zoom in and out by clicking the plus and minus keys, and the binoculars feature also has a night vision option. It is available for several versions of Minecraft, including 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.9.4, and a few of the 1.12.2 versions.
Why the Photoptics Mod is So Much Fun
Minecraft is all about customization and individual choice, so the applications of the Photoptics (Telescopes) Mod for Minecraft are limited only to your imagination and creativity. The binoculars and telescopes that you can make with the mod are particularly useful in multiplayer mode, because they make it easier to see other players from a greater distance. Even when you are playing Minecraft in single player mode, the optical instruments that you can make with this mod can help you defend yourself against non-player bad guys because you can see them from far away and in low light.
As with so many other features of the Minecraft universe, you can use this mod just to make things look cool, perhaps with the objective of sending impressive-looking screenshots to your friends. Whether your purpose in playing Minecraft is to engage your friends in strategic warfare or just to gaze at the heavens through a telescope, this mod will enhance your experiences in Minecraft.
Golden/Diamond (Red/Green/Blue) binoculars and telescopes are added:
- Each of them have special colors to enhance your view.
- They uses recipes with gold / diamond ingots and blocks, and red/lime/cyan stained glass (pane).
Ultimate binoculars and telescopes are added:
- It has unbelievable magnification & light gathering power, to brighten up your view.
- Quite expensive, as one will need as ender pearl/eye and enchanting table as ingredients.
Observation Reward System
- Observation on certain celestial objects using handheld telescope will give you certain reward.
- Pressing F key (Shift+X key on 1.9.4) (by default) while directly looking at the object does this.
- The rewards are configurable, one can edit the list of object & reward commands match to modify the rewards!
Configuration & Commands
You can configure rewards Repeatable with Wait Duration, or Limit the observation by number (e.g. Like only available for 3 times) using /observe setlimit, /observe resetcount, /observe setwait commands. Just try setting them in reward commands:
- /observe setlimit sets the limit number of observation for the player and object.
- /observe resetcont resets the observation count for the player. This allows inifinitely repetitive observation take place.
- /observe setwait sets the wait duration time before next observation. The time can be specified with unit d, s, t where each means day, second, tick.
Reward commands may have these alternative parameters:
- @p : the observing player
- @o : the ID of the celestial object being observed
- @x, @y, @z : the x, y, z coordinate of the player
Photoptics Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!