Installation instructions Download Reforged Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Reforged Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Reforged Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds all weapon from the famous Balkons Weapon Mod to the game such as Blunderbuss, Firerod, Darts, Boomerangs etc. Most of our weapons have special features, like more damage when sneaking or similar.
There are 3 main ages of weapons to differentiate:
- Primitive: Weapons for use in the beginning of a new game. They can be used to slaughter zombies for the own protection.
- Medieval: Weapons, which are stronger than primitive weapons. Use them to attack! Note, that medieval weapons have special effects, which you can use or trigger.
- Gunpowder: Shoot em all down! Those are weapons, which do high damage. Some of them can be even be used pretty good in melee fights.
- When activated, the Blowgun shoots a Dart in the direction the player is looking. The Dart can be a normal Dart or a Dart with special effects on it.
- Like most primitive weapons, the Blowgun is most useful in the early stage of the game. Use Darts with special effects for better PvP.
A Dart can be fired using a Blowgun. There are many different Darts with many different effects on it. Those different Darts can be found:
- Normal Dart: No special effect. Just a dart
- Poisonous Dart: When it hits an entity, it will poison him (Doesnt allow killing with the effect).
- Dart of the Poison Arrow Frog: When it hits an entity, it will poison him stronger (Doesnt allow killing with the effect).
- Dart of Slowness: When it hits an entity, it will slow him.
- Dart of Hunger: When it hits an entity, it will make him hungry.
- Dart of the Wither: When it hits an entity, it will poison him with the Wither-effect (Allows killing with the effect).
Like most primitive weapons, the firerod is most useful in the early stage of the game.
- When right clicked in hand, you will throw a Boomerang. It will fly back to you and will damage entites which get hit by it. There is an option in the config of this mod called Auto-collect. This specifies the range, the Boomerang should get autocollected by the player when it hits the ground and not the player. When the Boomerang breaks and you collect it (autocollect or impact), you will get a little bit damage.
- The Boomerang comes back to you, when thrown. It has a good amount of damage. Depending on what Boomerang you take, the damage will be higher or lower.
- When hitting an entity, the firerod will ignite the entity (unless it is immune to fire, of course).
- The firerod can also be used to ignite blocks, but other than a flint&steel, it can only be used on flammable blocks (wood, plants, wool, etc.).
- A firerod always breaks on use.
- Like most primitive weapons, the firerod is most useful in the early stage of the game. It is a relatively cheap hunters weapon and can be used to kill and immediately cook animals.
- The Javelin can be used as a melee weapon, but also be thrown at middle range. It has to built up power like a bow, but is considerably faster. More power increases throwing range and gives a small bonus to damage.
- After hitting the ground, Javelins have a chance to break, otherwise they can be picked up again.
- Javelins are affordable all-round weapons and can be used against all sort of enemies. They are not really strong, but their reach can be used to weaken enemies before engaging in close combat while delaying their advancement.
- When you attack an Entity, which doesnt see you (Invisibility potions dont trigger that Special effect), it will do more damage to him.
- Like most primitive weapons, Knives are most useful in the early stage of the game.
- The battleaxe can be used as a powerful weapon and does more damage than a sword.
- Apart from that, it can chop wood faster than a normal axe, but takes more damage when used that way.
- The battleaxe is a solid choice when you have resources to spare to speed up woodcutting or when you only occasionally need wood and want to have a weapon ready at all times. It is more powerful than an axe or a sword, but also more expensive than both.
- Katanas should only be used against single enemies, which can be taken down fast, since you have to let them come close to hit.
- This item is highly enchantable. Bonus XP is dropped when killing something with the Kris.
- The Ceremonial Dagger in its raw form is an pretty expensive and weak weapon. It requires at least a few enchantments to catch up to normal weapons, so be prepared to make some sacrifices.
- This weapon does not do much damage when swung normally. The proper use is to hold it while riding and charging into a crowd of enemies. Everything in an arc in front of the rider will receive damage, depending on the speed of rider and target. Therefore, two riders clashing into each other at full speed will both receive extreme damage. A rider attacking a standing target will not do quite as much, but still a considerable amount.
- A lance requires speed and is best used in open areas against targets with shorter weapons.
- Pikes do more damage to entities riding another entity.
- Pieks should only be used against single enemies, which can be taken down fast, since you have to let them come close to hit.
- Sabres do bonus damage when used from horseback.
- Sabres should only be used against single enemies, which can be taken down fast, since you have to let them come close to hit.
- When activated, the Blunderbuss shoots (currently) 10 Blunderbuss Shots in the direction the player is looking. They are spreaded, so in fact the weapon does AoE-Damage.
- Like other Gunpowder-Weapons, the Blunderbuss is pretty effective, but shouldnt be used in melee fights.
- The mortar can launch projectiles like stone or even TNT blocks into the air. You can click a mortar to change the general direction of the shots, but it will still have some randomness to it.
- Do not use indoors.
- When activated, the Musket shoots a Musket Ball in the direction the player is looking. Currently there are 5 different variants of the Musket.
- The musket is a pretty powerful weapon, but ammunition is relatively expensive and reloading takes some time. It make sense to attach a bayonet, so you can defend yourself properly in close combat.
Nest of Bees
- Once triggered, the Nest of Bees fires 32 arrows in fast succession and covers a whole area in fast-moving projectiles. The arrows fired by this weapon have farther reach and do more damage than those fired by regular bows. The weapon even keeps firing when put back into the inventory!
- The nest of bees is a very advanced and unique weapon, but has to be used with great care. It is effective when used against dense crowds of targets, but by no means an efficient weapon. It is capable of wasting dozens of arrows in seconds and should only be used when resources are plenty or when you really want to cause chaos in a certain target area.
- If in the right hands, it can still pack a punch and keep creepers and groups of zombies away or provide suppressive fire for a short time.
Custom Crafting Recipes
Nest of Bees Reload
If you havent noticed yet: Your Nest of Bees can only hold up to 32 arrows and they can vanish as you shoot them. So, you have to reload it at some point, it goes as easy as this:
You can even enchant your boomerang, so it doesnt fly straight. Nah, thats boring Why not let it follow your way with the Goalseeker-enchantment?:
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Reforged Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!