Installation instructions Download Resource Loader Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Resource Loader Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Download Resource Loader Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Resource Loader Mod is meant to be used together with Custom Main Menu Mod and Custom Backgrounds Mod but it can be used with any other mod that can take resource locations for config options. It allows users to add their own resources to minecraft. While this would be possible using resource packs these resource packs would be visible in the resource pack window (Which the resources added by this mod arent) and you can also just add resources to a simple folder which is easier then repackaging the resource pack every time.
After your first run with this mod installed you will notice a folder called resources created in your main minecraft folder (where config,saves etc. are located). That is the place you will be adding your resources to.
In case you dont know what a resource location is it consists of a resource domain and a resource path. With mods the resource domain is generally the mod id so randomthings:textures/blocks/advancedFluidDisplay.png refers to a texture of my Advanced Fluid Display. The vanilla resources are located in the minecraft resource domain (minecraft:textures/blocks/dirt.png). If a mod you are using now requires you to enter a resource location for something (For example Custom Main Menu or Custom Backgrounds) the resource domain will be a folder in the resources folder.
The Resource Location for singleplayer.png would now be test:textures/singleplayer.png.
The things you put in the resources folder can override vanilla resources but can be overridden by installed resource packs. If you want to override everything, including all installed resource packs create a new folder called oresources where the resources folder is, resources put in oresources have the highest priority, e.g. override everything else that contains that resource. The following image shows how minecraft searches for a resource:
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Resource Loader Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11/1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!