Installation instructions Download Solar System Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Solar System Mod Description:
Solar System Mod for Minecraft. Downloading Solar System Mod creates solar system to your game. This mod adds not only new items, armor, new mobs but also unique dimension. I believe that you will never feel bored with this mod. Plus, with all the new updates that frequently come out, new stuff just keeps getting added in! From weapon customization to taming an alien dog.
All of the crafting recipes are listed below:
ALL OF THE ARMOR AND TOOLS ARE CRAFTED NORMALLY, JUST WITH THE ITEMS. i.e Steel pickaxe is like an iron pickaxe, but instead of using iron, use steel.
Dying swords; (You can only dye sapphire swords and steel swords atm.) (The Only Dyes you cant use are light gray, and bonemeal, because bonemeal will get rid of the current dye you have on the sword)
All of the current mobs:
Spawns in Plains Biomes at night rarly, when attacked enough becomes angry (like this one) Dont try and burn itjust..dont..
Spawns in plains biomes, rarly, at night. A lot more health than the previous mob, a bit less attack damage, spam click to keep it at bay.
Spawns in plains biome. Weird rotating Alien Tail. Likes Sapphire, a LOT of Sapphire. Likes to eat Earth Meat. A VERY powerfull ally. A lousy enemy.
Mod so far
Sapphire Armor + Tools
Steel Armor + Tools
Blue Matter Armor + Tools
Illuminite Armor + Tools
Arkraf Alien Guard
Arkraf Alien Wolf (They like shiny things. Particularly Sapphire. A LOT of sapphire.)
All Aliens will occasionally spawn in plains biomes, but none other. You can find them in caves too. Theyre EXTREMELY powerfull, so Id recommend getting Illuminite or Blue Matter before going hunting.
Blue Matter Ore
Blue Matter Block
Illuminite Ore (Generates in the nether)
Dyable Steel + Sapphire Swords
Rocket Engine Part
Raw Arkraf Alien Meat, and Cooked Arkraf Alien Meat
Expert in next update
Upgradable Weapons. (sorry I had to put this back an update, its just a lot of work)
.More Weapon Custimization
.More Rocket pieces
.Overworld Boss Mob
- Simply download the Minecraft Forge latest version and run it.
- Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods on the Start Menu and download the mod.
- Move the zip or Jar file to the folder mods
- Youre ready to play!
For MC 1.8
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!