Installation instructions Download Speedster Heroes Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Speedster Heroes Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Have you ever dreamed of being the fastest in the Minecraft world with a great speech?
This dream can completely come true thanks to Speedster Heroes Mod. The mod is inspired by a comic book and a famous movie the Flash of DC Comics. The Speedster is a name appearing on this comic book series and movie, a word used for special, talented people who can move quickly, break all the limits of ordinary citizens without any attaching effects. As being shown in the name, the Speedster Heroes Mod allows your character to travel at an extremely high speech by using various costumes or armor with special abilities.
The mod contains a total of 17 different Speedster Suits. Each one has individual properties, including extra speed levels which determine how much faster you can get when you are wearing this suit, trail which is just an esthetic feature, and abilities depending on your Speedster you use. The main characteristic of these suits is that they will allow us to move around the world at a great speed, leaving a light trail as we passed.
In addition, abilities can be bought in the Abilitiy Menu. Once you are a Speedster, you can reach new Speedster Levels and Speedster Points. Then, you can buy abilities and 5 extra speed levels with your Speedster Points depending on your Speedster Level. The ?-Button explains to you how to use each ability.
Speed Level 17:
Abilities can be bought in the Abilitiy Menu. Once you are a Speedster you can reach new Speedster Levelsand Speedster Points. Dependend on your Speedster Level you can buy abilities and 5 extra speed levels with your Speedster Points. The ?-Button explains you how to use each ability.
The Particle Accelerator is one way to become a speedster. Its a multiblock structure you build like this:
After youve built it you use it like this:
You can upgrade your suits in the Armor Upgrade Stand. The only upgrades currently is the Tachyon Prototype which gives you extra speed levels and the Dwarf Star Alloy Plates (from Lucraft: Core) which give you more protection and durability.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge and Lucraft Core.
- Download the mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Speedster Heroes Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!