Installation instructions Download Vein Miner Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Vein Miner Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
Lots of persons use robots in order to speed up mining in the game, but that can lead to a ton of bad results to be honest, because it can break the game most of the time. The same goes for servants or any other similar additions. With that in mind, we are offering you the Vein Miner Mod which is created to speed up the mining process simply by breaking blocks of a certain type that are connected to the block you just broke in the first place.
See more: Mining Dimensional World Mod
The Vein Miner Mod 1.12.2 is actually removing larger portions of the same material with just a simple click, which is really impressive and surely very helpful since it helps deliver an amazing experience all around, and you should totally focus on that!
Regardless of the fact that you want to break a coal block or a dirt block, this mod will remove all of those very fast and with the best outcome as well. Its amazing how much the Vein Miner Mod Minecraft can do with just a few tools at its disposal, but as you can see it does deliver an amazing help if you are interested in mining and getting a good outcome all the time.
But the mod does not stop here, because it also offers some extra stuff as well. For example it stashes all the resources in your inventory just like if you walked around and collected all the drops yourself. It can save you tons of time because you dont really have to collect those manually anymore, so its a lot easier to use and more refined which is always great in this regard.
The more you mine the more you save, and the fact that you can gain access to all these amazing tools very fast for free definitely manages to improve the game and take it to an entirely new direction. If you like the idea of mining faster then the Vein Miner Mod Minecraft does deliver such a thing and it makes the gameplay more refined all the time, which you will like for sure.
This mod is a great addition to your Minecraft mod stash for sure. It manages to spruce up your experience and take it to the next level in some diverse, cool ways and using it is a sheer delight for sure. Anyone that is a fan of mining will definitely want to get and use this mod right now because its so cool and exciting to use in the first place. Just give this a shot and you will surely appreciate the great results that come from using this mod!
To use Veinminer, you need to have Veinminer installed on the server (for single player games the client and the server are the same). You do not need to have Veinminer installed on the client, however it will provide reduced functionality to the clients that do not have it installed.
In order to get the most out of Veinminer, you shold edit the VeinMiner.cfg config file. Add the ids of the blocks to the different block lists to that you wish to be able to mine using Veinminer. Add any tools that you want to be able to use to use with Veinminer. The IDs should be changed on the server.
The default config file has the vanilla ores added for the pickaxes, vanilla wood added for the vanilla axes and clay for the shovel.
Veinminer has several modes, each of which determine when it is activated. Modes are specific to each player.
- ‘Disabled’: Don’t activate at all. This is the default if you don’t have the mod installed in the client.
- ‘Auto’: Activate when the keyboard shortcut (also called a keybind) is pressed in the client. The keyboard shortcut by default is ‘~`.
- ‘Sneak’: Activate while you are sneaking. This is the same option as provided by Connected Destruction. This is the default if you have the client.
- ‘No Sneak’: Activate while you are not sneaking.
The client setting in the config file allows you to choose what mode you go into when you join a game. To set the default mod to disabled, set the shortcut to an unused key.
You can use the ‘
/veinminer‘ command to change the mode that VeinMiner is in for you. This can be done with ‘
/veinminer enable <mode>‘ where ‘
<mode>‘ is one of ‘disable;, ‘auto’; ‘sneak’; or ‘no_sneak’. You can use ‘
/veinminer help enable‘ for help (i.e. info on this page).
Using the default settings, an easy way to see VeinMiner working is to chop a tree (from vanilla) down using an axe (from vanilla).
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
- Rename stuff in API. Breaks almost anything using API, including VeinMiner Mod support. (hint: there is an update to fix that)
- Add more tools: Shears and Hoe.
The functionality of this mod is activated just when they start to itch a mineral block. To give an example, if we see a carbon block and chop, breaking the block all the coal seam will break. So we won a long time and also gain comfort when mining resources.
Vein Miner Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4-1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!