Installation instructions Download Vietnam War Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Vietnam War Mod Description:
Vietnam War Mod for Minecraft is similar to Namcraft mod. This mod adds soldiers from the Vietnam War 1948-1975, such as the Americans, North Vietnamese Soldiers, South Vietnamese Soldiers, VietCong. The soldiers all carry guns,Explosives, Traps such as the AK47 and M16. You can join the North Vietnamese Side, with the VietCong or the South Vietnamese Side, with the Americans.
The mod also removes all biomes except the jungle and swamplands, but also adds additional biomes in the game, such as another plains that has light green grass, along with a jungle with light green grass and leaves too.
A new type of water, called dirty water has also spawned in the wild. Elephants also spawn in the wild, but do not currently drop anything, and are still being worked on. Post in the comments on what they should drop and do.
Beginning of the Game:
In the start of the game, you must pick a side. There is the North Vietnam or South Vietnam side. Once you pick a side, a soldier spawns, depending on which side you picked, and the gun you get is dependent on what side you choose too. For example, picking the North Vietnam side will get you a AK47 and 3 AK47 clips, and picking the South Vietnam side will get you a M16 and 3 M16 clips.
Thatch and thatch stairs are added in the game. There is also mud and two types of sandbags, which are green sandbags and brown sandbags. Also, mud slows you down when you walk on it. There is also barbed wire and punji sticks that hurt you when you step on them. Landmines are also in the game and explode when stepped on.
Rice can also be grown to make a bowl of rice that you can eat. Find rice seeds by breaking tall grass in the wild. Bamboo is also found in the wild, and is kind of like sugarcane.
There are currently two types of guns in the game, which is the AK47 and M16. More guns will come in later versions of the mod. The AK47 uses AK47 clips and the M16 uses M16 clips. Next, there are grenades that can be thrown and explode on impact instantly. You also have to right click the gun for 2 seconds then let go and it will reload done.
Structures spawn all over the world. There are two types of structures, one for the North Vietnamese side and one for the South Vietnamese Side. Sometimes, soldiers may spawn in the bases/structures. There are also chests in these structures that provide you with items from the mod and other items too.
Start of the Game:
Elephants and some bamboo:
North Vietnamese Soldier:
VietCong Grenade Throwers:
VietCong or VietMinh:
North Vietnamese Base:
South Vietnamese Soldiers:
AK47 and M16(M16 on bottom, AK47 on top):
Bowl of Rice:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
– Fixed Elephant not being able to be hit after a while
– Fixed Mod Version Updater saying to update every time at the start of the game
v1.0 – First Release
For minecraft 1.7.10
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!