Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that will allow us to always have at hand a minimap, which will show us the orography of the terrain around us. The minimap will also show nearby features, coordinates, other players, cave orography, and other dimensions.
Icons are see through when mob is above. Icons are darkened when mob is below:
Zan’s minimap is a rather famous minimap mod created by Zan.
Another highlight of this minimap is that you can mark any point on the map as a point of interest. This means that these saved points will always be present, both on the minimap and on the game screen itself. These will prevent us from being perished and make it easier for us to move around the world.
- Advance radar entity shows individual entity symbol.
- Fits in The Nether adequately.
- Supports most of the custom blocks from forge.
- If you have the authorization, transports you directly to points of interest.
- Enhanced height indicator keeps track of mobs effectively
- Radar mod renders Minimap Mod for Zan perfect for multiplayer
- Multiple-language assistance
- Supporting multiple packages of services
Zan’s minimap is a rather famous minimap mod created by Zan
Minecraft Forge (For Minecraft 1.7.2-)
LiteLoader 1.12.2 (For Minecraft 1.7.10+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge 1.15.2 or LiteLoader.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2