Installation instructions Download Zombie Awareness Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Download Zombie Awareness Mod Description:
Zombie Awareness Mod makes your zombies and skeleton very intelligent, i mean they can aware of where you are by tracking down via blood scent, sound, etc. Enables unlimited range path finding on entities. Adds Enhanced sight, smell and sound senses to entities, you bleed, they find you, you makes lots of noises, they find you.
Smarter more aware zombies (and skeletons), they track you down via blood scent, sound, and light source awareness, config lets you pick and choose what features to have.
- Blood scents: You spill blood if you get hurt, and if low health you bleed out once in a while
- Sound sources: Mining for blocks will alert other zombies of your position
- Light sources: Zombies can see exposed light sources from super far away, and will come to investigate if they have line of sight
- Night surface spawning: More zombies spawn in groups at night, causes random invasions
- Long distant waypoints: Mobs will gather up together and wander the terrain in large groups randomly
- Randomly faster zombies: Zombies are given a small buff in speed to add more unpredictableness
Hostile monsters have been given the ability to smell blood that the player spills, and even hear the players activities depending on how loud and frequent it is. If they sense it, they will find you.
Mining in caves has a whole new challenge to it with this, be carefull not to get cornered when busy making all that noise mining those much needed materials, always plan an escape route.
Full Feature List:
Optional extra senses
- When Blood scents are dropped, they slowly decay in strength until gone, causing hostiles to pathfind to the stronger scents, where you might be.
- When the player is hurt, he spills blood onto the ground.
- When the player is below 60% health, he bleeds every 30 seconds leaving a fresh scent, so be sure to keep healthy. (visual indicator coming soon)
- Scent usage and strength is customizable, strength defaults at 100% of a 64 block radius.
- When pretty much anything near the player makes a sound, there is a chance that a hostile within about 16 blocks might hear it.
- Sounds traces are amplified and are heard from farther away if they are very frequent. So a lot of arrows landing or fighting off a lot of monsters will attract company fairly soon, better relocate.
- Sound usage and strength is customizable, strength defaults at 100% of a 64 block radius. (19 blocks)
- Customizable sight awareness range.
- Option for X-Ray Sight targeting.
- Option for Omnipotent auto player targeting.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge and CoroUtil.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
|Name||Zombie Awareness Mod – Upgrade zombies, increase difficulty (1.19.2 -> 1.18.2 ->1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 23, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly