Download Epic Siege Mod 1.10.2 → 1.12.2 Description:
Once you feel that killing mobs and monsters in Minecraft is not difficult for you, and you need something more challenging to increase your experience, you can try Epic Siege Mod. It is designed with the aim of increasing the difficulty of Minecraft combats through making all mobs extremely difficult and dangerous with an unending lust for death and destruction.
Basically, the Epic Siege Mod will increase the AI level of mobs and make them more lethal and destructive. It gives most vanilla mobs a whole lot of absurd power. They will attack you with better tactics, and their abilities are also upgraded.
Creepers can breach through walls, Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking, Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave, Spiders can web their victims to the ground, or even Attackers can divide themselves up between targets. Mobs are now more intelligent and ruthless. They are harder to kill, and survival will be more difficult.
The mod also increases the awareness radius for all mobs. It means that no longer will a simple wall save you, as enemies always know where you are. You are forced to find a new way to take down the mobs if you want to be the winner. Despite having to deal with difficulties, but your adventure will definitely more enjoyable!
What Does The Epic Siege Mod Do?
The Epic Siege Mod makes all mobs much more difficult than they are in the vanilla version of the game. They become hostile faster and have increased health and damage output. In addition, they will use any means necessary to reach their targets – including teleporting, flying, and climbing walls. They also have more powerful weapons at their disposal that inflict more damage than regular weapons. Finally, they have a greater range of vision which allows them to spot players from farther away then usual mobs would be able to do so.
How Is This Not Unfair?
It may seem like it’s unfair that mobs have all these extra abilities but there is actually a way for players to effectively combat them using tactics based on strategy and skill rather than just brute force or luck. For instance, players can create traps using certain blocks or items in order to slow down or stop mob attacks until reinforcements can arrive from other players or NPCs. Additionally, some mobs can even be used against other mobs by utilizing certain strategies or techniques that are only available with this mod installed. This allows players to gain an advantage over their opponents without having to resort to grinding out kills in order to level up their cha
Epic Siege Mod Features:
- Customisable awareness radius for most mobs (does not includes Ghasts & Endermen)
- Creepers will attempt to breach through walls if they are within 6 blocks of their target
- Blazes spawn in overworld
- Ghasts spawn in overworld
- Wither Skeletons spawn in overworld
- 10% chance of Creepers being powered upon spawning
- Creeper explosions are napalm/fire
- Beds do not work (still sets spawn but won’t change time)
- Skeletons are like snipers and can hit you dead in the head from long distances
- Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking
- Endermen can act more like Slendermen having side effects on players
- Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave
- Apocalypse mode allows only Zombies and Slendermen to spawn and no other mob or animal
- Every mob attacks villagers using the same abillities used against you! (Can wipe out villages)
- Chaos mode makes mobs attack eachother and animals. (Causes mass destruction)
- Rare fortresses containing large amounts of spawners and loot to find
- Creepers riding Spiders
- More common Spider jockeys
- Path capping per player
- Complete customisation of all features
Installation instructions Download Epic Siege Mod 1.10.2 → 1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Epic Siege Mod 1.10.2 → 1.12.2 Download Links:
|Epic Siege Mod 1.10.2 → 1.12.2
|Jun 18, 2021
|Get it on PC
|For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
The Epic Siege Mod is perfect for gamers looking for a challenge that requires strategy and skill instead of relying purely on luck and brute force when trying to defeat mobs in-game. With this mod installed, all mobs become much harder than before with increased health points and damage output as well as new abilities such as teleportation and climbing walls that can make them even deadlier foes than ever before! So what are you waiting for? Download the Epic Siege Mod now and take your gaming experience up a notch today!
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!