Animal Crossing Shaders Mod for Minecraft
This guide will explain how to install Animal Crossing Shaders Mod for Minecraft. Animal Crossing Shaders Mod is a shaderpack that maps the local terrain onto a sphere, similar to the Animal Crossing games. Like the Acid Shaders Mod they are based entirely on vertex transformations, and should yield little, if any, performance loss. This shaderpack is independent of the Minecraft version.
- Be sure to have the latest drivers for your graphic card.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- A new profile should appeared in your launcher use that to launch Minecraft.
- Download the shaderpack (download links are below).
- Download GLSL Shaders Mod and put the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Download Optifine HD and put it into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Start Minecraft using the new forge profile.
- Put this shaders pack/shaders mod into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Go ingame to options/shaderpacks and choose it from the list.
Credit: BruceKnowsHow | Source: Minecraft Forum