BLCK Cartoon Resource Pack‘s basically a cartoon themed pack that also has a sharp and simple feel. This pack is still a work in progress but it is regularly updated and new downloads are available every week.
BLCK Cartoon Resource Pack is a brand new HD texture pack created by The Guineapig. He have been working on it for the past couple months or so. This pack is essentially the result of all the textuing abilites, skills and techniques he learned in his artist carreer. BLCK, also called Block Resource Pack, is a multi-resolution pack that comes ina very high definition and quality.
I personnally love this pack as it looks a lot like one of my favourite texture pack, Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack. Its cartoon style is amazingly designed and adds a very enjoyable feel to the game.
How to install BLCK Cartoon Resource (Texture) Pack for Minecraft:
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Credit: The Guineapig | Source: Planet Minecraft