Download and install Huahwi PVP Resource Pack
Huahwi PVP Resource Pack create by Huahwi. This pack is a customized version of the original 32×32 pack and it has now a resolution of 64×64 pixels. Reviewing the specific changes/optimizations of his texture pack compared to the default Minecraft textures.
Huahwi PVP Resource Pack Features:
- Cut-off swords, default colormap.
- Updated wooden bow texture to silver.
- Updated enchantment table to 1.8, widgets, and diamond armor color to match the diamonds.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.9.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8.9.
- Updated textures.
How to install Huahwi PVP Resource Pack?
- Download and install Minecraft OptiFine.
- Download the resource pack.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your resourcepacks folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.