Download “Silent Lib 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Library for Mods)“, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
- Cross Compatibility: Silent Lib allows mods designed in Minecraft 1.11+ to run on Minecraft 1.10.x.
- Guide Books: This mod introduced a guide book system. Any mod is welcome to utilize it. The design is heavily inspired by the booklet from Actually Additions.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2