SkyBlock Map is one of the most played Minecraft maps, as it is compatible with different versions of Minecraft. The objective to use the map mod is surviving and completing the given challenges during the course of the game play. You will be able to use the original map, or you can try the hardcore version for much more adventure and challenges.
SkyBlock has been the first floating island map, and most of the maps of Minecraft are based on it now. Your player will start by spawning on a floating island. In the beginning, you have to survive all of the challenges using only available resources to you. The rules for this map is just simple: you have to only survive, do not jump off the island purposely for regeneration of health, and play on a minimum level, which is the Easy level.
The given challenges that you need to survive is in 49 different types. There were 50 in the original version, but in SkyBlock Map 1.11.2, the challenge about bookcase crafting has been removed because the current version necessitates you to have cows on your SkyBlock Island to do this. In the 49 challenges, included are that, you need to build a house, build a Cobblestone generator, expand the island, and make a melon farm. Also included are making a pumpkin farm, sugarcane farm, and wheat farm; making a giant red mushroom, stone bricks for as much as 64 to complete the challenge, and 20 torches; and building a platform that is 24 block from the island for mobs to spawn. There are so many challenges that you can have in the SkyBlock Map Minecraft; all are exciting and really challenging that it will not get you bored in playing. Other than those challenges, other challenges include making ten bread, ten cactus green dyes, ten mushroom stews, an infinite source of water, and a small lake.
For the wools, you will have to craft ten orange wool, ten red wool, ten green wool, ten pink wool, ten gray wool, ten light gray wool, ten black wool, ten lime green wool, and ten yellow wool. You also need to craft twenty paintings, 16 glass panes, a furnace, ten snow golems, Jack ‘o’ lanterns, 30 stone labs, ten stone buttons, 5 gold ingots, twenty cobblestone chairs, ten stone pressure plates, ten levers, twenty fences, twenty fence gates, twenty ladders, ten signs, ten wooden pressure plates, ten trapdoors, 30 stone slabs, a bow, and a bed. All of these is to be able to complete the SkyBlock Map and be the strongest of them all. There are also challenges to collect things, such as Ender-pearls, birch logs, bone meal, and arrows. You also have a challenge of building and lighting a nether portal.
All of the challenges as fun as the game, and as challenging as what you expect from a great game. If you want to spice up your Minecraft gaming experience for a modern version, SkyBlock Map 1.11.2/1.7.10 is the perfect map for your gaming expectations.
It’s a lot of fun to play this great map, and you do get plenty of cool opportunities from playing it which is really nice all the time to be honest.
- Do not purposely jump off the island to regenerate your health.
- Do not make a bridge to the mainland.
- Play on at least easy difficulty.
- 1) Build a Cobble Stone generator.
- 2) Build a house.
- 3) Expand the island.
- 4) Make a melon farm.
- 5) Make a pumpkin farm.
- 6) Make a reed/sugarcane farm.
- 7) Make a wheat farm.
- 8) Make a giant red mushroom.
- 9) Craft a bed.
- 10) Make 64 stone brick’s.
- 11) Make 20 torches.
- 12) Make an infinite water source.
- 13) Craft a furnace.
- 14) Make a small lake.
- 15) Build a platform 24 blocks away from the island, for mobs to spawn.
- 16) Make 10 cactus green dye.
- 17) Make 10 mushroom stew.
- 18) Craft 10 Jack ‘o’ lanterns.
- 19) Craft 10 bookcases.
- 20) Make 10 bread.
- 21) Collect 10 Ender-pearls.
- 22) Cook 10 fish.
- 23) Craft 10 Black Wool.
- 24) Craft 10 Gray Wool.
- 25) Craft 10 Light Gray Wool.
- 26) Craft 10 Lime Green Wool.
- 27) Craft 10 Red Wool.
- 28) Craft 10 Yellow Wool.
- 29) Craft 10 Pink Wool.
- 30) Craft 10 Green Wool.
- 31) Craft 10 Orange Wool.
- 32) Craft 10 Snow Golems.
- 33) Craft 20 Paintings.
- 34) Build and light a nether portal.
- 35) Craft 5 Gold Ingots.
- 36) Craft 16 Glass Panes.
- 37) Collect 50 birch logs.
- 38) Collect 64 arrows and craft a bow.
- 39) Craft 10 stone buttons.
- 40) Craft 30 stone slabs.
- 41) Craft 10 signs.
- 42) Craft 20 ladders.
- 43) Craft 20 fences.
- 44) Craft 20 fence gates.
- 45) Craft 10 levers.
- 46) Craft 10 trapdoors.
- 47) Craft 10 stone pressure plates.
- 48) Craft 10 wooden pressure plates.
- 49) Collect 64 bonemeal.
- 50) Craft 20 cobblestone stairs.
How to install SkyBlock Map:
- Download the SkyBlock Map.
- With your extraction software (WinRAR, 7Zip, etc.) Extract file.
- Locate the folder .minecraft . The location varies by operating system:
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
SkyBlock Map Download Links:
For All Minecraft Versions:
SkyBlock Hardcore v2.1
Credit: Noobcrew – Website: Skybl0ck.[.]net