Gaming mods present unique and wonderful opportunities to build something magnificent onto what already exists. No more is this true than with the Abyssalcraft Mod. It is a Minecraft mod that gives you a large amount of brand new content. This content includes a new biome, a new multi-level dimension, and new tools and equipment from these areas. You can explore, fight, build, and expand on your Minecraft experience in nearly endless ways. The mod is readily available to download and can give you a brand new experience. Any experienced, dedicated players will want to pick this up to extend the Minecraft universe.
- 2 new types of stone, called “Darkstone” (It’s 20% stronger than regular stone), and “Abyssal Stone” (generates within The Abyss, and can be crafted into Abyssal Stone Bricks, along with Darkstone being able to craft into Darkstone Bricks)
- New tools, three types so far, darkstone, abyssalnite and Coralium infused abyssalnite (2x the stats of abyssalnite with special abilities)
- 3 new type of armor, abyssalnite, coralium infused abyssalnite, and dreaded abyssalnite
- A new biome, called “Darklands” which has trees and random generated structures within
- New mobs, so far 6, the “Dephs Ghoul”, the “Abyssal Zombie”, the evil pig clone, abyssalnite golem, dreaded abyssalnite golem and dreadguard (the 3 last aren’t fully done)
- A boss mob (known as “J’zahar, The Gatekeeper”, currently is pretty braindead, with a glitchy head)
- A new dimension, The Abyss, that has strongholds hidden within (similar to overworld strongholds, can be found with eye of ender), and 100 block tall obsidian pillars, only undead mobs spawn within the abyss
- Two new ores, known as Abyssalnite and Coralium
- A new type of tnt that’s a lot stronger, and can cause a lot of lag when primed (demands a lot of resources to craft) also has a core item in crafting it that can be used as explosive as well
The Fourth Dimension
The core attraction of AbyssalCraft Mod for Minecraft is the new dimension. It is similar to the two dimensions in the base game in that you go from the regular world to here and come across unique materials, creatures, and objects. The dimension is The Abyss and is similar to the underworld. Yes, the underworld run by Hades. It is full of dead creatures, new mobs, a new boss, new materials, and new places to explore. The entirety of The Abyss is exceptionally crafted, with a high quality and professional-level finish. It feels like a true extension to the original game.
This dimension has multiple levels to it. There are three – Abyssal Wasteland, Dreadlands, and Omothol. You travel to each one as you descend downwards. All have their own materials and appearance. The colors for each are primarily purple, red, and grey, respectively. All levels come with materials that you can collect and use. Use the materials to spruce up your home or build something new. Again, the colors and graphics are excellent, giving you materials that you will actually want to use over and over again.
A New Biome
The Abyssalcraft Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10 is not just another dimension. The dimension itself offers a large amount of content in itself, but there is a new biome to explore, too. In the regular world, you can explore this biome to pick up new materials and explore. It is an extension of the mod and the dimension, giving you a similar feel and quality.
Above and Beyond
Alongside the dimension and biome, the Abyssalcraft Mod offers up new features, undead enemies, boss fights, and items. It is a fully developed mod that offers an impressive amount of content. On its own, it can work out to hours, or even days or months, of content. It depends on what you want to do with it.
Darklands, The Abyss and random generated structures
The Darklands, with Darklands Oaks spread around it
The Abyss, with a few mobs in the background along with a few pillars of obsidian
A portal to the Abyss
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
AbyssalCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Leave a Reply