Download “Ancient Warfare Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.10 (Ancient Weapons)”, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
Warfare is one of the best parts of Minecraft but while it is really nice, you can improve it with mods, and the Ancient Warfare Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is definitely one of the best examples in this regard. This is a cool method that you can use to breathe new life into your Minecraft installation.
Just like the name suggests, the Ancient Warfare Mod provides you with an interesting set of ancient weapons. These can be used for sieges or a wide range of interesting situations. The cool thing about it is the fact that each weapon comes with its own set of modules, something that makes it very easy to customize. While other mods make it hard to add your own touch, it’s a lot easier with the mod, mainly thanks to its intense customizability and professionalism. It’s an amazing mod for those that want to spruce up the normal Minecraft experience!
When you download the Ancient Warfare Mod you will start with the core module, and you can easily customize it based on that. aside from that module, you also have the structure module that provides the ability to add in new templates suitable for the ultimate warfare experience you want in this game.
This mod has a great mod compatibility and it also has user configurable settings for the entire world, not to mention that it also provides PVP support if you want to play against other people.
Yet the main thing that makes the Ancient Warfare Mod so impressive is the large amount of vehicles that you can get here, around 100 of them which are suitable for air, land and sea. All of these combined make the entire experience more impressive and immersive, something you will like quite a lot in the long run!
Moreover, since the mod tries to depict long lost times, you will be able to access a multitude of ammo types as well, which range from pebbles to rockets and so on. It’s the uniqueness and variety that makes this so impressive, and you will surely love the one of a kind appeal offered by it. The server based movement system included in this mod is really good too, and aiming can be performed manually in order to increase immersion.
They even provide a complete custom AI system and a pathfinding engine that can be used in order to enrich the user experience and take it to the next level. It’s an amazing thing, one that makes great results and which will help you immensely as you play.
- Forge/FML based mod, for greater mod compatibility.
- Open source. Source will be available for view/download/contributions.
- Supports localizations.
- Built in team system for PVP support.
- NEI Plugin available.
- Integrated BuildCraft support.
- Most vehicle/npc/ammunition stats customizable through config files.
- User configurable world-gen settings.
- User driven structure system, add/edit/modify structures to suit your liking.
- 100+ vehicle types currently available
- 50+ Ammo types (everything from pebbles to rockets)
- Land, Sea, and Air vehicles are available
- Varying ranks of vehicle for different performance levels on the same model
- Vehicles have unique stats and use different ammo types
- Multiple ammo types available per-vehicle
- Special-Function Vehicles are available (item transport, battering ram)
- Server-based movement system for reliable and predictable motion handling.
- Much improved aim system including mouse-look based aim.
- Much improved aim of NPCs while on vehicles using new trajectory system.
- Custom path-finding engine to more fully accommodate mod-blocks and ladders.
- Custom AI System — Fuzzy logic priority based system
- Custom Targeting System — MMORPG derived ‘threat list’ based targeting system
- Configurable AI Targeting — Select the targets for any/all NPCs through config file
- Configurable Entity Aggro Settings — Select the targets that will become aggro versus NPCs via config
- Combat and civilian NPCs are available
- Food based Upkeep system provides a ‘fuel’ balance mechanism (values configurable via config file)
- Courier NPC provides an alternative to tube networks for item and inventory manipulation.
- Configurable performance options in config file
- 40+ NPC types currently available
- 60+ Research goals currently.
- Research is required to unlock crafting for most items in Ancient Warfare
- Researcher NPC available to aid in automating your researching.
Civics System (logistics and automation)
- Resource gathering system for most resources (mining, vanilla farming and breedable animals, vanilla tree types)
- Bulk storage available through the Warehouse Civic multiblock structure.
- Most civics require NPCs to work at them in order to function
- Fully supports sided inventories for automation and interface with other mods
- Extra machines to aid in automation
- Fully support sided inventories with rotation, where applicable
- Multiple specialized crafting stations
- Crafting can be fully automated with the use of NPCs
- Sided inventory support
- 15 user configurable teams and 1 default team for new players
- Teams have a rank and admin system available
- Always-accessible in-game GUI for viewing team members/ranks and admin control for team admins
- Team alliances are available
- Team system is integrated into vehicles, NPCs, gates, civics, and crafting as a authorization system
- Team system is integrated into NPC AI aggro and targeting
- Template based structure generation for both world-gen and in-game use.
- Scan in-game structures and export them to a ready-to-use template.
- Copy your favorite vanilla redstone designs to easily share with others
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, NPCs, gates
- Advanced template options to support dynamic block selection (e.g. change on biome, randomly, select from list)
- User-configurable structure world-gen — add your own templates, or edit the included default ones to suit your own vision.
- Configurable world-gen site-validation parameters — ensure the buildings fit into the landscape exactly as you want.
- Full vanilla block support, including rotation
- Supports mod-blocks for any ‘normal’ block types, but does not support rotation. Custom mod-block rotation mapping is being investigated.
- Supports scanning of some vanilla entities as well as all Ancient Warfare entity types (vehicles, npcs, gates
- Construct buildings from templates in survival mode with the aid of NPCs
- Reinforced versions of vanilla construction blocks that help protect your fortresses during a siege.
- Explosion resistant — requires multiple TNT sized explosions to destroy
- Variable harvest time — enemy team players harvest blocks as if they were obsidian, friendly players harvest as if they were stone brick.
- Go to Ancient Warfare page
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Ancient Warfare Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1598070035
For Minecraft 1.16.2
Link Download :