Baubles Mod‘s an useful addon mod and api. Baubles Mod is a small addon mod and api that is intended to be used by other mods to add additional inventory slots to a character. It adds 7 new slots: an amulet, belt, head, body, charm and two rings slots.
It adds 7 new slots: an amulet, belt, head, body, charm and two rings slots. The baubles inventory is accessed by pressing the ‘b’ hotkey. It is probably a good idea to remap your normal inventory hotkey to the baubles inventory if you are going to be accessing it a lot.
This mod adds very little content itself ? it is intended to be an addon for other mods and the only reason I included an item at all was to serve as an example for other developers.
The ring gives a boost to mining speed when worn. (The potions are Swiftness II potions)
How to install?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Baubles Mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Leave a Reply