Better Minecraft with Better Questing Mod
Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world, with a wide array of players who fully support the game. Even though the graphics are somewhat behind and the storyline leaves a lot to be desired, the players of Minecraft embrace these qualities whole heartedly.
Better Questing Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a questing mod designed to give pack developers the ultimate set of in game editors and tools to create quests from simple to-do lists to massive themed story lines spanning multiple dimensions. It also contains a bunch of functions for mod developers to hook into to further expand its functionality and customisability.
Perhaps that is due to the unquestionably incredible fact that the game is so easily modified. That allows players from all over the globe to completely personalize their gameplay. Whether they want to improve the graphics themselves or generate specific storylines or even simply rectify things that make the game mundane, they have the option.
What Is The Better Questing Mod?
The Better Questing mod Minecraft is one such modification that has been made to the game. The mod itself is one of the largest, most encompassing modifications that has been developed to improve the gameplay. It enables many players to do more things during their specific quests and journeys within the game. One of the most interesting facets of this particular mod is that it has the ability to work in conjunction with other mods to expand upon its interface. The mod works with the existing quests to improve upon their activities, but it teams up with pack developers to create an unlimited amount of story and adventure within the game. The expansion packs are then used with the mod to completely personalize the experience for the player.
How Does It Work?
This mod is the base function for the more interesting aspects of the expansion. By downloading the mod itself as well as the standard expansion pack available, players are able to begin the process of individualizing their experiences in-game. It is of course imperative to remember that expansions are only compatible as a latest release, and the mod should be updated as needed. The Better Questing mod for Minecraft involves quest tree generation, party management, hardcore lives, and customizable themes to start with.
The expansions include expandable tasks and rewards, notifications for completed quests, and many other personalized configurations that can be toggled on and off according to the player’s preference. Because there is so much offered by this mod, it is arguably better than its questing counterparts. Players enjoy the ability to completely customize their gameplay options, and it is a wonderful opportunity for pack developers to express their talent and interest.
- Lots of in game editors for customising all aspects of your quests
- Automatic quest tree generation
- Party management
- Hardcore lives
- Allows pack developers to fully localise their quests with resource packs
- Customisable themes to better suit your pack (Requires expansions)
- Expandable set of task and rewards types (Requires expansions)
- Importers for other mods (Requires expansions)
- Skyrim-like notifications when quests are complete
- Full screen GUIs for less cramped editors
- All quest data is saved in JSON for external editors to manipulate
- Modular and Expandable
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Better Questing Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2