BSL Shaders Mod is a mod that aims to prepare the game environment to subsequently add shaders packages to the game. I.e., it comes to be a kind of shaders charger for Minecraft. Then, in addition to the mod you will find available shaders so far.
Another cool shader mod that was just released not so long that you will find it pretty useful in order to improve the quality graphic of the game for sure.
- Latest Optifine intergration.
- Bright color boost and saturation.
- Unique cel shading.
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof).
- Edge Detect Occlusion.
- Edge bump.
- 2D Clouds.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag BSL Shaders folder into that.
- Select BSL Shaders and select “Done”.
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For All Minecraft Versions:
BSL Shaders Standard