CoroUtil for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is not any strange thing. This is just a library of classes that all Coros mods use. This mod is a giant collection of common code used between all my mods. Its technically 4 forge mods at the moment, coroai, buildmod, configmod, and extendedrenderer combined.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
CoroUtil for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1