Installation instructions Download Aether 2 Mod 1.15.2,1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Aether 2 Mod 1.15.2,1.12.2 Description:
If you were interested in visiting the Minecraft Nether but had enough of it, installing the Aether 2(II) mod will offer you the exact results that you always wanted. What makes the Aether 2 Minecraft mod interesting is the fact that it provides you with a wide range of new and exciting challenges that are offered as an extra for the Minecraft game, so its not added on top of that, something that makes the entire experience more interesting and refined as a whole.
Why choose the Aether 2?
The main idea is simple with the Aether 2, you have an entire new realm that you can explore, not to mention that this is pretty much like heaven. Gone are the ugly and dark locations, instead you will be able to explore the skies, see a wide range of plants as well as flowers, trees and many other similar tools unlike never before. Its a place where you can even find winged baddies, angels and an entire range of other baddies, all while being able to engage in ultimate battles with them as well.
Aether (II) 2 is a great mod that successfully manages to offer you some extraordinary, intense moments and a very good set of game ideas, all of which are combined in a very interesting and methodical way.
You will like the fact that Aether 2 mod 1.12.2 is designed with ease of use in mind, because it offers a whole bunch of interesting ideas that you will appreciate a lot. The locations you can explore here are simply stunning and the entire experience you can acquire here is more than impressive because you are free to modify it as you see fit.
Exploration in Aether 2 Minecraft is a true delight because this mod does manage to provide you with something new and different when compared to other mods out there. Its truly interesting, funny and refined, but it also manages to offer quite an interesting set of challenges along the way.
When compared to the previous version, Aether 2 does bring in a multitude of new mobs, but it also builds up on that by providing you with new items, as well. It also includes a terrain generation system that was designed in order to bring you immediate access to things like floating islands, waterfalls and all the other cool stuff that you might expect in such a situation.
As you can see, Aether 2 successfully manages to build up on the predecessor in order to add in something new, cool and easy to peruse. You will love the fact that Aether 2 is visually stunning, and at the same time the numerous visual changes you can make here create an experience thats well worth the investment. Try out the Aether 2 Minecraft right now and you will surely enjoy the unique appeal and new content that it offers for free!
Aether 2 Crafting Recipes:
Aether 2 Mod Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Open Minecraft one time to allow Forge APi to reate a mods fodler in your Minecraft directory
- copy The Ether mod into the mods folder and close
- Run Minecraft and enjoy playing in your new magical world called the Ether.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Aether 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2
Aether 2 For Minecraft 1.10.2 (WIP Beta)
Aether 2 For Minecraft 1.11.2 (WIP Beta)
Aether 2 For Minecraft 1.12.2 (WIP Beta)
Aether 2 for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Gilded Games Util: Gilded-Games-Util-1.7.10.zip
Aether 2 Launcher: Aether-2-Launcher-Start.jar
Aether 2 for Minecraft 1.6.4:
Manual Install: Aether 2 1.6.4 from Server 2
Aether 2 Launcher (requires Java 7): Aether-2-Launcher-1.6.4.zip
The Threaded Lightning: Threadedlighting-1.6.4.zip
Aether 2 for Minecraft 1.6.2:
Aether 2 Mod: Aether-2-Mod-1.6.2.jar
Player Core API: Player-Core-API-1.6.2.jar
The Threaded Lightning: The-Threaded-Lightning-1.6.2.jar
Java: Download from link 1 Download From link 2
Credits: kingbdogz – home website: Aetherii.com
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!