if you are a gamer addict, you are aware that lighting is will not hamper the gaming experience of the user, however problem by the time it arrives to the lighting system is that it is required to have an high-end system of the user for them to enhance their gaming experience. Now, any gamer don’t need to worry because with the use of the Dynamic Lights Mod, you can now run and solve devoid of much hassles.
How it can be effective?
The lighting features of this game world are very effective and helpful. However it offers more deals to be desired by the gamer that already have their own high-end gaming systems as well as utilized to the cutting-edge graphics of the latest releases. Even as the light sources such as the jack-o lanterns, torches a well as glow stone establish a lamination whenever placed, with the use of the Dynamic Lights Mod 1.10.2, it will light and illuminate the area in the region of the player at the same time bring in hand too.
This will provide extra sort of realism within the game. In addition, it helps to lessen the number of resources utilized for digging and mining within the game. Given that a single torch can perform, there is no needed to create various stacks, then the gamer can make use of the lines of torches to signify particular underground ways that will eventually help to avoid from getting lost.
By the time you are done installing the Dynamic Lights Mod Minecraft to your game, you will be capable to witness how the place and region of yours around the player is lighted in an authentic manner by the time you have a torch in your hand. This kind of experience is like thins when the time this game was established, at the same time, it is the best reason why you need to have this stuff into your Minecraft game, for the reason that it directs to solve one of the grave issues that most of the players wants to deal with.
In addition, the mod will also help you in using minimal resource when you are digging a particular location in the game. Also, it manages to promote you in the end. You won’t be needing of any sort of torches like you are carrying until now, as an alternative with the use of just one, you can freely get the task done straight away and effortlessly.
Moreover, to the items that arrive with the extra luminosity, the gamer can absolutely have other objects with the same glow, as well as weapons and armors. It must be bear into mind that putting lights on several objects will directly lead to some grave FPS loss except if the player will be using an excellent computer, thus some players may like to just depart the default list.
If you are Minecraft geek who wants to add some fantastic realism to your Minecraft gaming experience, you can now create your game world even brighter with the help of mod.
This mod makes ‘shining’ items (default: Torch, Glowstone, Glowdust, Lit Pumpkin, Redstone, Lava Bucket, powered Minecart) illuminate everything around them if.
- The player has them equipped (in hand/armor)
- They are dropped on the ground
- Another player has them equipped in Multiplayer
On top of that, burning Entities shine light, and Creepers about to explode light up. You may add any Item ID you wish as shiny item, via the settings file. Also supports armor items.
- Boosted efficiency A LOT, I’m positive it cannot be done any better now.
- Dynamic Lights is now modular.
- Configuration files for Dynamic Light modules can now be found at /config/.
- Global toggle Button can now be configured via Controls Menu.
Toggle button ingame:
- The default key is “L”. You can turn all dynamic Lights on/off with it. You can change the key in the config file.
- There is no limit to the number of lights you can create, note however they are fairly FPS-costly. You can disable modules to obtain better FPS.
- Recommend using Optifine HD for replacing Notch’s funky render code with slightly less funky rendering code.
- The mod should work in Multiplayer by default, yet is clientside, it cannot lag servers. Note however ‘dropped’ light sources will not prevent Mobs from Spawning, and neither will your handheld light.
This modification makes ‘shining’ items (default: Torch, Glowstone, Glowdust, Lit Pumpkin, Redstone, Lava Bucket, powered Minecart) illuminate everything around them if,
- The player has them equipped. (In Hand/Armor).
- They are dropped on the ground.
- Another player has them equipped in Multiplayer.
On top of that, burning Entities shine light, and Creepers about to explode light up!
You may add any Item ID you wish as shiny item, via the settings file. Also supports armor items!
- Rewritten from scratch to be a FML Coremod for Minecraft 1.4.2, requires Forge
- Boosted efficiency A LOT, I’m positive it cannot be done any better now
- Dynamic Lights is now modular! See readme!
- Configuration files for Dynamic Light modules can now be found at /config/
- Global toggle Button can now be configured via Controls Menu.
Toggle button InGame:
The key is “L”. You can turn all dynamic Lights on/off with it. The button can be rebound using the ingame options.
There is no limit to the number of lights you can create, note however they are fairly FPS-costly. You can disable modules to obtain better FPS!
I recommend using Optifine for replacing Notch’s funky render code with slightly less funky rendering code.
The mod works in Multiplayer, yet is clientside, it cannot lag servers. Note however ‘dropped’ light sources will not necessarily prevent Mobs from Spawning, and neither will your handheld light.
Note: DO NOT INSTALL THE COREMOD ON SERVERS! It will crash on load.
See readme in your downloaded file.
How the config syntax works:
[DynamicLights_thePlayer, DynamicLights_dropItems and DynamicLights_otherPlayers configs]
- X := simple ID X, wildcards metadata
- X-Y := simple ID X and metadata Y
- X-Y-Z := simple ID X, metadata range Y to Z
- A-B-C-D := ID range A to B, meta range C to D
There is a default value used as “setting”, you can specify one by appending “=x” to the ID part.
Valid Entry examples:
Torch BlockID, 50, will use the default light value (15).
35-* (equals 35)
Wool BlockID, covers all wool metadata/colors.
Wool BlockID, 35, magenta subtype (meta 2), will use a light value of 12.
Wool BlockID, accepts metadata range [2..5].
Item ID range [314..317] covering golden armor, wildcarded meta/damage which means any value goes.
Also unnecessarily specifying the default light value of 15, you could leave =15 out aswell.
You can also substitute block/item IDs with their untranslated String values, useful for mod items.
tile.cloth is the same as 35, so tile.cloth-2-5=10 is valid.
item.helmetGold-item.leggingsGold-*-* is valid too.
How to install?
- Just make sure you have Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- If the file you downloaded IS NOT a .jar, if it is an archive, you NEED to open it and find the installation instructions inside.
- Drop the downloaded file into your .minecraft/mods/ folder.
For Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1598426999
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1598426994
For Minecraft 1.12
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1598426964
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.8:
For Minecraft 1.8:
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
Credit: AtomicStryker – Original Thread on Minecraft F0r4m