Installation instructions Download Blood Moon Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Blood Moon Mod Description:
Nightfall in Minecraft brings out the big and scary beasts that wait in the shadows, ready to strike and kill at any moment.
These beasts, the enemies that you will have to fight every night in order to survive and gather what you need, are hard enough in normal mode, but the Blood Moon Mod for Minecraft ups the difficulty. More monsters, closer and faster spawn rates, and other challenges make this one of the most infuriating yet addictive mods available right now. Your chances of dying go up significantly, you have nowhere to run, you have nowhere to hide, and your night will become full of terrors.
The Bloodmoon Mod turns the moon a blood red color, bringing with it increased chances and risks. Monster spawn rates go up, monsters can spawn right by you, and the number of monsters that can spawn goes up. Walking around becomes riskier than ever with monsters appearing everywhere and in huge numbers. The worst part is that they do not give up easily, unlike regular monsters. They will chase you down with a passion until one of you is dead. This does not stop at sunlight, either; they keep going forever.
Configure and Play
The default settings of the Blood Moon Mod give you a 5% chance of seeing the moon. This, along with other settings, can change in the configuration file. This configuration file, like any other config file, will give you access to the setting for the mod and give you the power to alter them. If you would prefer the mod to act in a certain way, you can use this file to make it suit your interests.
Regardless of the settings that you choose, the challenge and difficulty that this presents is addictive. Anyone who feels that the game is not hard enough should want to see what this mod is all about. It gives you a world full of nightmares where there is nowhere left to run. Problem is, running is one of your only options that or fight.
Get to It
That aesthetic change and the increased difficulty are what this mod is. When you see the moon turn a blood red, get ready to run and hide or prepare to battle to the death. Monsters are about to appear and they are going to tear away at you at any chance they get. Even so, It is incredibly fun and perfect for any serious Minecraft player.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Blood Moon Mod:
|Name||Download Blood Moon Mod – Run when you can (1.12.2 -> 1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 24, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly