Installation instructions Download Joypad Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9 – Console PC Minecraft
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Joypad Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9 – Console PC Minecraft Description:
One of the greatest things about Minecraft is its diversity with user content. There is an add-on that goes by the name of Joypad Mod that gives a whole new way to play the game. The Joypad Mod for Minecraft allows you to use a controller, as if you were playing on a console, for the PC so that you can feel just as comfortable as couch gameplay.
You can now hook up your Xbox controller, or even your Sony or other favorite controller, to your PC and give you the gameplay you are used to and giving you a whole new Minecraft experience. The Joypad Mod 1.11.2 also allows you to connect a second controller so that you can play split-screen with a friend or family member. This really brings a whole new perspective to the Minecraft playing field and allows for an already expansive game to be even more engaging.
Split Screen Play
With the mod, you can even configure the controls right on the screen so you give yourself a personal experience each time you play. All of these customization options and more are more than enough reason to enjoy the Minecraft experience with another person, and with split-screen capability that would not be possible otherwise. Not everyone is able to play PC games with a keyboard and mouse, and now with add-ons like the Joypad Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10 you do not have to.
Minecraft Monitor Parties
Another great use of Joypad Mod is that you can also play with another person on a separate monitor. Dual monitors have always been a big thing with gamers; this mod makes it even more relevant than ever! You can even have multiple instances of the game running and can connect as many players as you need in the home to have your very own Minecraft party. There is almost a nostalgic feeling of LAN parties when you think of what this mod can actually do and how much ingenuity outside the game it can really bring. If you are looking to do more than just play Minecraft but really have an experience all your own, give this mod a try. There is a reason it is as popular as it is and why the developer is constantly making updates. There is no greater utility mod and it really has to be tried out to get the full benefits of it.
What are the requirements?
- One keyboard and one mouse
- One or more USB controllers
- Multiple monitors recommended (but not required)
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.10.2 or 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!