Installation instructions Download BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2,1.16.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2,1.16.4 Description:
BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that aims to prepare the game environment to subsequently add shaders packages to the game. I.e., it comes to be a kind of shaders charger for Minecraft. Then, in addition to the mod you will find available shaders so far.
Another cool shader mod that was just released not so long that you will find it pretty useful in order to improve the quality graphic of the game for sure.
Bsl shaders 1.12 2 Features:
- Latest Optifine 1.12.2 intergration.
- Bright color boost and saturation.
- Unique cel shading.
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof).
- Edge Detect Occlusion.
- Edge bump.
- 2D Clouds.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to Options.
- Click on Shaders and select Open shaderpacks folder.
- Drag BSL Shaders folder into that.
- Select BSL Shaders and select Done.
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
BSL Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.16.4 Download Links:
Bsl shaders 1.12 2
For Minecraft Versions 1.10.2 1.12.2:
BSL Shaders Standard:
For Minecraft Versions 1.14.3:
For Minecraft Versions 1.14.4
For Minecraft Versions 1.16.1 (BSL ver 7.1):
For Minecraft Versions 1.16.2 (BSL ver 7.2):
For Minecraft Versions 1.16.4 (BSL ver 7.2):
Credits: CaptTatsu Source: Curseforge
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!