Installation instructions Download The Betweenlands Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download The Betweenlands Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
The survival mod of Minecraft is considered as one of the games biggest attractions. In which, the players will have to against all dangers from the world to try to survive as long as possible. Once you become a veteran player with enough experience, it is encouraged for you to try The Betweenlands Mod, a large and expansive mod focusing on a whole new fully fleshed-out dimension for Minecraft with a plethora of exciting new content that offers a totally independent survival experience.
The Betweenlands dimension is a dark, swampy realm crawling with strange, monstrous creatures. It is the dimension that the majority of the mod revolves around. Come to this land, you will get a complete independent survival experience with hours of gameplay, have a whole new dimension to survive in, face many new creatures and monsters to fight and bosses to defeat, even plenty of unique biomes and structures to explore and loot, from towering fortresses to scattered underground ruins.
An extensive herblore system will allow you to create over 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants. Especially, the mod implements over 300 new blocks to build with, over 350 new items, and lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, corrosion of tools, decay of the player, a combat circle revolving around 3 new gem items, and more. The mod promises to deliver one of the most immersive and engrossing survival experience you can get in Minecraft.
- A complete independent survival experience with hours of gameplay.
- A whole new dimension to survive in.
- Many new creatures and monsters to fight.
- Bosses to defeat.
- Plenty of unique biomes and structures to explore and loot, from towering fortresses to scattered underground ruins.
- An extensive herblore system that allows you to create over 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants.
- A unique farming system with several new crop types.
- Over 300 new blocks to build with, including various machine blocks and a whole lot of plant life.
- Over 350 new items, including lots of unique weapons and loot, complete tool and armour sets, plenty of food items, new raw materials, scraps of lore and more.
- Over 250 new sounds, including 7 immersive ambient tracks and 33 music tracks.
- Lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, corrosion of tools, decay of the player, and a combat circle revolving around 3 new gem items.
- Randomly occuring events, including changes in the weather as well as sometimes more supernatural occurrences.
- Special built-in custom shader effects to make the worlds look even prettier.
- Multiplayer compatibility so you can survive with your friends.
- and much more.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
The Betweenlands Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Credits: Angry Pixel
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!