Installation instructions Download CraftingCraft Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download CraftingCraft Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
With so much possibility and potential, it is not hard to see what everyone enjoys about Minecraft. Players around the world are capable of creating their own versions of gameplay, with their own specifications and alterations. Anyone with the skillset can modify any aspect of Minecraft as they see fit, which has led to a great number of available mods for any player. Everything from the amount of items to the quality of the graphics can be changed, and the most popular mods are often the ones that improve the fundamental prospects of the game. The CraftingCraft Mod is one such improvement, changing the way that players everywhere perform one of the most crucial aspects of Minecraft.
What Is The CraftingCraft Mod for Minecraft?
With such blatant nomenclature, it should come as no surprise that the CraftingCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is concerned with a players crafting capabilities. The mod itself renders the art of crafting, one of the core features of the game, much easier for the majority of players. With many different features that contribute to the functionality and convenience of the game, this mod does its best to rid the game of its tedious and boring qualities. Many players appreciate the various kinds of tables provided by this mod, from a standard portable crafting table to a stone crafting table or even a nether crafting table. When players use the portable crafting table, they are capable of utilizing the benefits of crafting at any point in their journey. The stone table prevents items from dropping, which enables users to pick up where they left off with any project. The nether table also provides interesting benefits that are best left explored individually.
How Does The CraftingCraft Mod Work?
The CraftingCraft mod Minecraft was designed to function in conjunction with other craft-oriented modifications, such as the Crafting Tweaks Mod. While it can be used independently, it makes a bigger impact on crafting when used with others. It works by providing the user with a variety of tables to choose from in order to make crafting simpler and more efficient. Crafting tables are not readily available in all parts of the game, which makes the addition of a portable crafting table incredibly beneficial for the average player.It is a fundamental improvement on the most core function of the game, and many players stand to benefit from its use.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
CraftingCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!