Installation instructions Download Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod Description:
Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod for Minecraft will make your Minecraft world livelier with decorative blocks. The mod adds several things including a stack of fire wood that can be ignited using flint and steal, Several new marble based blocks, Five mantel segments that can be connected in many different combinations, Chimney blocks that react to several other types of blocks, and finally the Chimney Top decorations used to finish off the top of your chimney.
Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod Features:
- Marble Blocks – Comes in three colors, white, gray, and black.
- New Brick Blocks – Added Small and Large Brick Style Blocks in black and white, added Small Brick Style Block in stone. (Gray Marble Bricks would look too much like Stone Bricks)
Decorative Chimney (Requires Decorative Marble)
- Stack of Logs – Can be ignited with flint and steal or put out with an empty hand, while lit will emit light.
- Hollow Chimney Blocks – Comes in 16 textures, when stacked next to or above an Active Furnace, Fire or Ignited Logs, these blocks will start to emit smoke out the top (only works for vertical stacks), also the smoke can be turned on using a red stone signal.
- Mantel Pieces – Includes five separate mantel pieces that react to blocks near them similar to the fence, pieces include corner, center, plain side, decorative side, and footer.
- Chimney Top Decorations – These can be used at the top of the Hollow Chimney Blocks to give them a nice finished look, they function just like the Hollow Chimney Blocks.
Marble is now generated in the world but you can change from one marble type to another using the follow recipes:
Marble is crafted as such (This can be enabled in the config file):
New Brick Blocks are crafted as such:
There are also Half Slab and Stair version of all the marble and brick blocks added by this mod. They are crafted using the same recipes as the vanilla versions and function just like their vanilla counter parts.
The Stack of logs are crafted as such:
*To ignite the pile of logs simply click on them with Flint and Steel in hand. To extinguish them click on the stack with nothing in hand.
Hollow Chimney Blocks are crafted as such:
*Stack these adjacent to or above the ignited Stack of Logs, active Furnace, or Fire to turn on smoke effects. Also can be turned on by red stone power.
Mantel Corner Pieces are crafted as such:
Mantel Center Pieces are crafted as such:
*There is currently no Cobblestone, Emerald, Gold, or Diamond versions of these.
Mantel Plain Side Pieces are crafted as such:
(working on image)
Mantel Side Pieces are crafted as such:
Mantel Footer Pieces are crafted as such:
Chimney Tops Style 1 are crafted as such:
Chimney Tops Style 2 are crafted as such:
Chimney Tops Style 3 are crafted as such:
How to install Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod.
- Add the Decorative Marble zip to the newly created mod folder.
- Add the Decorative Chimneys zip to the newly created mod folder.
- Find the config file for Decorative Chimneys and change any Block Ids as needed.
====Decorative Marble V1.162.1
- Moved basic marble and brick blocks to this mod.
- WIP, Special Saver Blocks that can be used to replace other mod blocks as world place holders.
Decorative Chimney V1.162.1
- Updated for 1.6.2
- Removed basic marble and brick blocks to Decorative Marble.
- Requires Decorative Marble to run. (May change in future releases)
Decorative Marble: http://dl1.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1435432425
Decorative Chimneys: https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1435432398
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!