Installation instructions Download Elemental Items Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4->1.8.9
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Elemental Items Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4->1.8.9 Description:
Just like its name suggests, the Elemental Items Mod for Minecraft is a new mod that was designed in order to bring you items created from a certain element. These include blocks, tools, weapons and armor as well as plenty of other item types and all of these are created based on a specific element. What makes these distinct is the fact that they actually display the aspect of that element and they do provide you with a wide array of options right from the start.
Each one of the Elemental Items Mod items can offer you a wide array of special abilities and these can come in handy, especially if you want to fight mobs inside the game world. Some of them can also be useful if you want to eliminate enemies in a natural manner. Its important to note that each one of the items has its own set of features, and thats exactly why you need install the mod as it can easily help you boost your Minecraft gameplay.
The fire elements include fire crystal ore, sword, crystal, tools and armor. These are a delight to use and they are basically the most interesting offense-related item inside the game. They are a delight to use and you obtain a very impressive approach from them. Plus, the fire protection you get from that armor is very good, especially if you visit lava lands often.
Water elements can be more suitable for offense and they also include a crystal, crystal ore, tools and armor. You also have a water sword and this one is actually a very interesting tool for defense as well. You do need to try it out if you want to get a much better attack experience against mobs.
You also have leaf, earth, ice and air elements. As you can expect, all of these do mimic the features of the element they are created from, so the earth element for example will be very durable and well suited for defense. On the other hand, the air element is good for support, although its special abilities can bring in some offense from time to time, which might be exactly what you need in this regard.
Included in the mod you can also find some other special items. These include a crystal ore, cold fire sword, a storm sword and a sword of life and death. These are quite hard to identify and find within the game, but they do offer an interesting way to continue playing the game naturally.
The Elemental Items Mod for Minecraft does offer some very good and interesting additions to the Minecraft world. Its a fun mod to have, so you should consider checking it out if you want the best value for your money!
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4: updating
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!