Installation instructions Download Extra Utilities Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Extra Utilities Mod Description:
If theres one complaint that many people have when it comes to Minecraft, that would be related to the games functionality. The title doesnt really have a good functionality and every mod has tried to make it better and better from this perspective. The Extra Utilities Mod is a new mod designed to offer you the ability to enhance the way you play Minecraft.
Its something that provides you with a great way to enjoy new items, blocks and mods. The great thing about these is they all pertain to the functionality of the game, so they arent added there just for cosmetics purposes. They are designed to enhance the way you play this game and they actually do a solid job at offering you a great new insight and a much more refined game experience as a result.
There are plenty of great things in the game. First, you have a nice set of colored blocks which allows you to get 16 variants to choose from and these are obviously very good for your construction tasks. On top of that, you also have an ability that enables you to compress 9 blocks into a single block. This helps you get the same functionality but without having to waste a lot of space. It really helps you boost the experience quite a bit and in the end you will end up needing these tools as they enhance the game experience and they just make it a lot more fun.
The Extra Utilities Mod Minecraft also helps you if you are in the hunt for RF. They added an Ender Generator that allows you to get RF immediately simple by using the ender lily seeds or pearls/eyes of the ender.
Within the Extra Utilities Mod you can also find a good food generator that helps you get the food you need for your character very fast. The mod is extremely well designed and it does manage to provide you with a fresh, distinct approach that works very well within this experience. There will be a slight learning curve until you learn about all the stuff included in this mod, but as a whole this really is a very distinct and unique mod that you should check out right away.
Do you need to install the Extra Utilities?
If you are one of the players that always wants to try out cool stuff, ideas and interesting things, then you should consider giving this mod a shot. It works great, it manages to provide a very good value and its indeed one of the mods that bring a new perspective on the way you play. Its worth your time if you want a good Minecraft mod with interesting, new content.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
|Name||Download Extra Utilities Mod – New Useful Tools (1.12.2 – > 1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 23, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly