Installation instructions Download Howling Moon Mod 1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Howling Moon Mod 1.12.2 Description:
Although the name of this particular mod might seem peculiar, its very well justified. The idea here is simple, with this Howling Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 you get to become a werewolf. Its a very important way to boost your experience and it will also come with an entirely new, creative way to play.
You will get to be stronger and faster, which is really exciting. You can eat only meat if you are a werewolf, but on the other hand you get a boost for your abilities, something that can be quite challenging to say the least.
Combine a regular book with a wolfsbane flower and you will be able to find out more about the process. If you really want to become a werewolf, you need to get attacked by an alpha wolf. Go to the biome where you find regular wolves and you will have no problem enjoying the experience. Its a very distinct, one of a kind experience that you can check out whenever you want. Once you start playing the Howling Moon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2, you will see that upon your first bite you will get transformed into a werewolf.
Its interesting to have this type of mod because it does provide you with a lot more interesting ways to play. The automatic transformation might be a tad scary at first, but you will get used to it. Keep in mind that you can easily view the abilities of the werewolf when you transform in one.
The werewolf is savage and very powerful, it has a massive commitment and focus which in the end leads to some very good results for sure.
The problem for some players is that you will always transform into a werewolf once you get bitten, something that you just cant fight at all. That alone makes the game a lot more fun, as it brings more purpose, great ideas and some interesting capabilities for the player. You will change automatically to a regular person when the sun appears.
Its a great take on many movies that appear nowadays and the game does a very good job at keeping the experience distinct and fun to begin with.
Keep in mind that the chances will appear very fast! Thankfully, the UI is very interesting and it does bring in front a great set of results. It also shows that the quality is second to none, which is exactly why you need to give the mod a shot. Its a very creative, fun mod to use and its a delight to play too. So you should check it out!
How to use:
A book can be crafted with a regular book and a wolfsbane flower. It will contain some general information. In order to become a werewolf, a player needs to become infected by getting attacked by a alpha wolf which spawns in the dark in the same biomes as regular wolves. Once infected, the player will transform on the first full moon night, immediately if bitten during a full moon. A savage potion in creative mode will also make the player a werewolf.
Once a werewolf the player will gain access to a menu to see their werewolf stats and adjust texture and abilities.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Howling Moon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2 (Beta)
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!