Installation instructions Download Iron Chests Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Iron Chests Mod 1.16.5,1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
In the world of Minecraft, adding new stuff is always an interesting thing and with the Iron Chests Mod you can achieve that same result at all times. Lets face it, we all get bored quite fast with the normal Minecraft gameplay and customizing the title via mods surely becomes a necessity to say the least.
Thanks to the mod you will definitely have the opportunity to enrich your game experience.
Just like the name says, this mod allows you to create chests from various materials including iron. The interesting thing about this Iron Chests Mod is the fact that even these chests dont really seem to include anything, the reality is that they can store your items without a problem.
It works with client and server Minecraft installations at any given time, which means that you can easily share the joy of having your own iron chests whenever you want. The mod doesnt really manage to do anything else other than providing you with the fun and joy of exploring the game world and finding these iron chests placed randomly. Its nice to see how the Iron Chests Mod 1.12.2 manages to seamlessly integrate within the game world, and the best part about it is that it works with a multitude of versions, which surely make it stand out.
This mod actually works even if an animal is sitting on it, in fact if the animal doesnt run, then you might actually be able to eject it, something thats quite unique and very interesting to be honest.
How to create a chest?
There are a multitude of chests that you can create in this game, and all of these will require you to get the necessary items beforehand. The neat thing is that you can actually create a crystal chest if you want, or you can even upgrade chests if you want, at your own convenience. This makes the whole experience a lot more unique, which is amazing. Chests will upgrade in place, very fast, and there wont be any need to fuss around them or destroying others located near them just to perform a quick upgrade.
While playing Iron Chests Mod 1.12.2, 1.11.2 you will see that the experience quickly changes because just by adding these you will be able to get a lot of storage and thats something that any Minecraft player surely dreams of. This mod is fairly easy to install, and using it also quite simple, so you wont encounter any issues which is surely amazing to say the least.
Thanks to the mod you can literally take the experience to a whole new level and enjoy a ton of fun. Its a small mod, but one that manages to change the experience quite a lot of used properly.
To make a crystal chest, surround a diamond chest with glass- or use a crystal chest upgrader (glass surrounding obsidian).
New item for this mod: a chest upgrader. Constructed similarly to the chests themselves, except with a single ingot of the source type surrounded by the standard recipe for the target chest. For example: the iron->gold upgrader is 8 gold surrounding a single iron ingot. The chests will upgrade, in place, and the new storage will become available to use. No more fussing around with destroying chests to upgrade them!
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Iron Chests Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.5.1
For minecraft 1.5
For minecraft 1.4.7
For minecraft 1.4.5
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!