Installation instructions Download World Downloader Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Download World Downloader Mod Description:
Most of us have loved the multiplayer game worlds but there was no way you could be able to have them in single player and explore them as you want. With the World Downloader Mod you can do just that and such a thing will offer you immense opportunities as you go along. Not only does it provide you with a great way to relive those moments that you had on multiplayer servers but you will also have fun as you go along.
Maybe you like:
You can also use the World Downloader Mod Minecraft in order to create a backup for your creations, which is quite useful all the time. Its a mandatory tool and one that will offer an immense value at the end of the day which is what matters the most to be honest.
If you want to access the mods ability to download the world you just have to install the mod and then press Escape. You will have the option to Download This World whenever you want and the results will surely pay off, thats a given.
This mod integrates advanced entity options, extension options and other advanced changes that you can make to the game if you so desire, it all comes down to you and the results will be extraordinary all the time which is what matters the most in the end. Rest assured that using the World Downloader Mod 1.10.2/1.8.8/1.7.10 will help you offer the ultimate way to access a backup of your favorite worlds.
You can download these files only from servers which means that you need to be on a multiplayer/server connection in order for the mod to work properly which is what matters the most. Some servers are multiworld, in which case you need to choose what world you need to download, and that is very easy to say the least.
World Downloader Mod saves the world terrain, entities, inventory, game mode and position, even the server spawn location and tile entities. You will have to save the villager trades, chests and server seed manually if you want to get the best results. The jukebox content, other players and the bed respawn is never saved, so you should keep that in mind. The latter ones might not be that much of a problem because you can easily spot or replace them which is great.
If you like the multiplayer worlds in Minecraft then this is by far an interesting and refined addition to the game. It delivers an immense value and the results that you obtain in the end are amazing.
How to use World Downloader:
Join a server, and then pause and select Download this world. If this is your first time using the mod on that server, make sure to chose the appropriate multiworld mode if the server *only* has 3 worlds (the overworld, nether, and end), multiworld is not needed, but if it has any more worlds or has worlds beyond those official worlds, multiworld is required or you may end up overwriting data from one world with that of another. After that, you may wish to pause again and click the 3 dots next to the download button, allowing you to further configure the download options for that world.
Once youve started the download, you need to travel around the world. World Downloader will only save chunks that you can see if the game never loads it, it will not be saved. (However, once a chunk is loaded, the entire vertical section is saved.) For most servers, this is a range of 10 chunks (160 blocks), but it might be more or less depending on the server. You will need to open chests and some other blocks for them to be saved.
To make use of the mod, simply join a server, pause the game, and click Start download. If the server is multiworld (has more than the 3 vanilla minecraft dimensions), make sure to indicate as such. Travel around the world, making sure to load the parts you want to save, and opening any chests / other containers, and when you are done, pause, and click Stop downloading.
What World Downloader saves:
World Downloader automatically saves some things, but other things must be manually saved, and still other things cant be saved at all.
- World terrain
- Entities (may need range configuration on some servers)
- Most tile entities, such as signs and banners
- Your inventory, position, and gamemode
- The server spawnpoint
- Chests and other containers they must be opened to save
- Villager trades (must be viewed to save)
- The server seed must be manually entered (will be filled in if /seed is performed, but you must be op)
Not saved at all
- Your bed respawn
- Other players
- Jukebox contents
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
How to install?
For 1.10.2 and later (Replace 1.x.x with 1.10.2, etc in these instructions):
Note: If you have a recommendation for simplifying these, Don’t just say MAKE IT FORGE COMPATIBLE. Forge does not have the hooks for directly capturing network and screen events.
- Close the launcher.
- Copy the .minecraft/versions/1.x.x folder to .minecraft/versions/1.x.x.wdl
- Go into folder 1.x.x.wdl
- Rename 1.x.x.jar to 1.x.x.wdl.jar
- Rename 1.x.x.json to 1.x.x.wdl.json
- Edit 1.x.x.wdl.json and replace text “1.x.x” with “1.x.x.wdl”
- Open 1.x.x.wdl.jar, delete META-INF and copy in the class files from the World Downloader zipfile.
- Restart the launcher, “edit profile” (or make a new profile) and “use version” 1.x.x.wdl.
Important usage notes:
- You need to open chests while downloading or their contents cannot be saved.
- The mod can only save chunks which are sent by the server as you move around. If you see the chunk while downloading, then it’s saved! If you don’t move, it will likely only save 10 chunks (160 blocks) in each direction.
- The seed is not saved automatically. You must be op to request the seed with the /seed command. World Downloader will pull the seed automatically from the server response.
- When you click “stop download”, wait until the world is saved to disconnect. You will be notified in chat.
- Some entities such as Fireworks will freeze the client if used while downloading. Known bug.
|Name||World Downloader Mod – Minecraft Worlds and Maps (1.19.3 -> 1.18.2 -> 1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 15, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For All Versions from Minecraft 1.12.2 to Minecraft 1.19.3, 1.19.2, 1.18.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly